1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

If you had to start over with clickbank, how would you start?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Semipro, Sep 25, 2009.

I'm new to affiliate marketing, but I am successful in adsense/direct online sales.

But I'm interested in learning more about affiliate marketing. I've tried running some adwords campaigns but didn't have much luck.

My question, to those who are successful is, if you would have to start over with your clickbank sites, how would you start? I know it's possible to make an extra $100 a day with clickbank and a lot more, and I know it will take some time, but I'm willing to learn.

Thank you for your time! :)

Semipro, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  2. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    *Not spend too much time at DP (I'm serious).
    *Not ever buy an ebook/system or deal from anyone here or wafo or any other forum/site/guru launch (other then to look at it from a marketers point of view because you want to understand the ins and outs of their program and marketing approach to the masses).
    *Look for the most lucrative and best earners and glue myself to them like a shadow
    *Test more, think less
    *Force myself to follow a plan i.e. create 2 products a month, or start 10 aff campaigns a month, or get xxx onto my list no matter what a month (or all of the above)...
    *Network with as many bigboys as possible, as often as possible, be a likeable person, realize the importance of teamwork and earning as a group as quickly as you can. Those that chase their money as a one man army may indeed find success, however those that network and split tasks/combine strengths/are a faster team, will have a much greater chance much faster.

N.

NCMedia, Sep 25, 2009 IP
    ElitePrime likes this.
  3. Semipro

Semipro Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the advice.

Another question, where should I try advertising to keep the costs down and yet conversions high for affiliate products?

Semipro, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  4. geterrdone

geterrdone Peon

Best Answers:
    Bingo, this stuff is free all over the interent. You just have to look a little harder.

geterrdone, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  5. pangolin123

pangolin123 Peon

Best Answers:
    For me, I would not have wasted my time submitting 100s of articles at article directories sites. It only made me few sales every week and then eventually 0. Instead, focus on building your own site and the content and do SEO. Trust me on this, you will get atleast few sales/day depending on your content, seo, and a great clickbank product that converts.

pangolin123, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  6. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try Article marketing or Blogging.

Find some long tail keywords, create a landing page, optimize it for SE and get free organic traffic.

bl4ckmaN^, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  7. aaron_nimocks

aaron_nimocks Im kind of a big deal Staff

Best Answers:
    I think NCMedia said it perfectly. Follow that advice because thats perfect. :)

aaron_nimocks, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  8. akitmane

akitmane Peon

Best Answers:
    if you want really to make some money with clickbank you should to find Advanced Affiliate Strategies!!
    because a lot of affiliate use many classic systems & it will be difficult to start make money quickly now!
    Good luck!

akitmane, Sep 25, 2009 IP