1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

INDOCTRINATION: School kids praise OBAMA

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Dude111, Sep 24, 2009.

http://files.ww.com/files/58374.html

Make sure to have your THROW UP BAGS handy!!

Song 1:
    Mm, mmm, mm!
    Barack Hussein Obama

He said that all must lend a hand
    To make this country strong again
    Mmm, mmm, mm!
    Barack Hussein Obama

He said we must be fair today
    Equal work means equal pay
    Mmm, mmm, mm!
    Barack Hussein Obama

He said that we must take a stand
    To make sure everyone gets a chance
    Mmm, mmm, mm!
    Barack Hussein Obama

He said red, yellow, black or white
    All are equal in his sight
    Mmm, mmm, mm!
    Barack Hussein Obama

Yes!
    Mmm, mmm, mm
    Barack Hussein Obama

Song 2:
    Hello, Mr. President we honor you today!
    For all your great accomplishments, we all doth say "hooray!"

Hooray, Mr. President! You're number one!
    The first black American to lead this great nation!

Hooray, Mr. President we honor your great plans
    To make this country's economy number one again!

Hooray Mr. President, we're really proud of you!
    And we stand for all Americans under the great Red, White, and Blue!

So continue ---- Mr. President we know you'll do the trick
    So here's a hearty hip-hooray ----

Hip, hip hooray!
    Hip, hip hooray!
    Hip, hip hooray!

The superintendent of a New Jersey school where students were videotaped being taught to sing the praises of President Obama issued a statement Thursday saying the taping was unauthorized but failed to address wheather the the lesson taught during Black History Month -- was approved.

Of course they would say this,THEY WERE CAUGHT IN THE ACT TRYING TO BRAINWASH INNOCENT MINDS!!

Totally sickening!

Dude111, Sep 24, 2009 IP
    proteindude likes this.
  2. LogicFlux

LogicFlux Peon

Best Answers:
    I heard them singing it on the news earlier. It reminds me of the shit they made me sing in sunday school as a kid.

LogicFlux, Sep 24, 2009 IP
  3. Traditione

Traditione Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That's cool, we all had to say the pledge and don't give a shit.

If he doesn't deliver, no one will love him; this is still America where you have to show you have the biggest stick, can't just talk about it.

It'll be up to the parents to do the, you know, parenting...Time to take responsibility for teaching children to respect the Office of the President and the man taking the mantle of that office, but one must never forget that the individual can never surpass the checks and balances of that office.

Traditione, Sep 26, 2009 IP
  4. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Doesn't America have a history of teaching kids to honour and respect the president?

Sorry your guy lost, but I think its time to suck it up and move on.

stOx, Sep 27, 2009 IP
  5. Traditione

Best Answers:
    In all honesty, America historically hasn't sucked on the teet of the President.

The last 50 years, though, has seemed to eclipse the previous ~150.

...But singing songs about the President like this is very cult-of-personality...I finally watched kids performing this on CNN and was actually a little bit disturbed.

Not disturbed for the kids themselves, but by those that would be moved by these cute kids supporting Our Dear Leader.

Traditione, Sep 28, 2009 IP
  6. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Completely agree.

However comma..... having lived through 8 years of the last administration I have to say I can 'understand' why GOPers might be upset. It's not a big deal and again I agree it's up to the parents to try to instill their values in their children but in the end letting them decide. But having my kid sing a Bush praise song might give me chills as well...

GeorgeB., Sep 28, 2009 IP
  7. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    More BS from the right wing propaganda network.

There's video of a similar sing along with children singing the praises of President Bush for the job he did with Katrina. I'm sure that was no big deal to right wing morons at the time. Now they get their panties in a bunch over some kids singing about THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT DURING BLACK HISTORY MONTH.

You do realize that President Obama is THE PRESIDENT right? You do realize that schools are commonly named after Presidents right? You do realize that PRESIDENTS are on our money right?

Get this through your thick skulls: Barack Obama Is The President Of The United States Of America. And being President is a really really big deal. He is a the leader of our nation. He was democratically elected by nearly 10 million votes. DEAL WITH IT IDIOTS.

And none of this stupid crap that you're bringing up about him is anything new. I recently had an older person tell me that when they were in school they used to do a prayer for President Eisenhour every morning... was that indoctrination? Jesus, can you imagine if they did that with Obama today?

UGH. The right wingers and their Obama Derangement Syndrome. It's getting really really REALLY old. Wait until you have something of substance to complain about. This is freaking RIDICULOUS.

Zibblu, Sep 29, 2009 IP
  8. Valley

Valley Peon

Best Answers:
    Good job they didnt ask any tricky or contoversial questions....
    "Where were you born Mr Obama?"

Valley, Sep 29, 2009 IP
  9. Reseg

Reseg Peon

Best Answers:
    If this was a mandatory in school event, then it's just as BS as the Obama thing. I believe there is an indoctrination law to keep things like this from happening in our schools, correct? Don't overlook it because someone else did it.

EDIT:
    Wait a minute, I looked it up and the Bush song you're talking about was done @ The White House with parent's permission. While I still am not for either, this is much different. I don't believe there are any laws against CHOOSING to go to The White House to sing a song about any government official. However a mandatory song in a public school praising a government official I believe is considered indoctrination and against the law no matter what disguise it's wearing as a cause or reason whether it be a tribute to the lives lost/saved in a hurricane, or black history month. I don't think any harm was done, but that's not the point, it's the harm that COULD be done if this sort of thing was allowed (which I believe it ISN'T).

Last edited: Sep 29, 2009
    Reseg, Sep 29, 2009 IP
  10. Traditione

Best Answers:
    Wait, yeah, I hadn't even thought about this really until now...

...Where was the talk of worship of Bush and his policies for 8 years when HE WASN'T EVEN ELECTED. HE WAS APPOINTED.

...Yet we think we're worshipping Obama...

Know this, any worshipping TODAY was done because someone (GOP) instilled fear YESTERDAY.

Traditione, Sep 30, 2009 IP
  11. hostlonestar

hostlonestar Peon

Best Answers:
    That phrase right there shows your inability to consider the other side. It shows your complete inability to accept another persons viewpoint. It shows your complete inability to remain unbiased when pondering anything political.

It pretty much shows how horribly closed minded you are.

It pretty much shows how completely useless it is to debate anything with you. And it shows how you have no inability to consider other views.

Way to go, you just removed any and all credibility (again) you may have had.

hostlonestar, Oct 1, 2009 IP
  12. WeedGrinch

WeedGrinch Active Member

Best Answers:
    No - we don't respect anyone it seems.

WeedGrinch, Oct 2, 2009 IP