1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

NEED IP Board 3.x Skins [or designer]

Discussion in 'Forum Management' started by worldman, Sep 24, 2009.

I'm looking for a real good IP Board 3.x skin that is fixed width and looks at least semi good. Any ideas? I've searched up and down Google, Yahoo and Bing and so far can't come up with any that look at least half way decent. Everyone is offering IP Board 2.x skin and I recently updated to IP Board 3.x so the 2.x skins won't work.

If you're a theme designer and can customize or build one from scratch you can also drop me a PM. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

worldman, Sep 24, 2009 IP
  2. Lazybuttons

Lazybuttons Active Member

Best Answers:
    Lazybuttons, Sep 24, 2009 IP
    worldman likes this.
  3. worldman

worldman Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yes I tried them. So far there is only one theme that I could use (professional blue). Anyways thanks for the help, guess I'll just go with that until I am able to find a developer who is willing to tackle IP Board 3.x.

worldman, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  4. Monkey1

Monkey1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

My brother has finished converting a skin for IPB 3.x. I'll PM you a screenshot of what the skin looks like and if your interested let me know :).

Monkey1, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  5. Lazybuttons

Lazybuttons Active Member

Best Answers:
    Lazybuttons, Sep 25, 2009 IP