1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Yahoo is driving me crazy!

Discussion in 'Yahoo Search Marketing' started by Pal, Sep 24, 2009.

I'm promoting gift cards through their network but they delete my ads every now and then. I send visitors to my landing page & that's the way we should generate leads. But is seems they can't tolerate it.

Yahoo response about deleting my ads:

"The reason why your ad was removed is because it did not meet our editorial guidelines. We do see that your sites primary function is directing users to complete surveys or offers for consumer and promotional market which will not be accepted. Examples include, but are not limited to, the offer of gift cards, DVDs, or other items in exchange for completing online forms or surveys."

Any solution?

Pal, Sep 24, 2009 IP
  2. SUB

SUB Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Dude, I'm in the very same situation as you and so far i tried another PPC company ( Clicksor ) but no luck their either, no conversions at all.

So the question is, how do we promote these offers now?

SUB, Sep 24, 2009 IP
  3. stickycarrots

stickycarrots Peon

Best Answers:
    The trick is to just keep adding the ads as quickly as possible. I believe this also works on Facebook :)

stickycarrots, Sep 24, 2009 IP
  4. SUB

SUB Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Please explain carefully.:confused:

more ad units?

SUB, Sep 24, 2009 IP