1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adwords with $0.02 CPC and still 65% CTR ??

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by Shailendra Mishra, Sep 23, 2009.

I recently read about an ebook ( which was for sale for $10, I didnt purchased ) which was promising to reveal a mechanism of yielding so cheap ads from google adsense and still get a high click through.

They posted some screenshots also. I am interested in that book but I will like to take your advice regarding that.

Any idea ? Is it possible ? Do you know any tips for that ( so that I dont have to buy that )

Shailendra Mishra, Sep 23, 2009 IP
  2. Kevin T Perry

Kevin T Perry Peon

Best Answers:
    This can be achieved, but over an extended period of time. It's based on a number of factors, most important being your quality score, campaign length, and CTR. Make sure your ad is 100% relevant to the content/offer you are promoting. Start your campaign by bidding to get into the 1-4 position. Over the next couple of weeks, try to maintain a quality score over 7 and trim off any keywords with poor CTRs. Every couple of weeks, take off 5 cents or so and see if your rankings drop....if they don't, keep repeating the steps and see how low you can go!

Kevin

Kevin T Perry, Sep 23, 2009 IP
    Shailendra Mishra likes this.
  3. kal-el120

kal-el120 Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't buy into the hype. With quality score of 10 I lowered my cpc to 0.04
    simply sounds too good to be true... the net is simply spammed with all those ebooks

kal-el120, Sep 23, 2009 IP
  4. Shailendra Mishra

Shailendra Mishra Peon

Best Answers:
    So do you mean it is possible or not. I am surely not buying that ebook, but is there any way to achieve it ( without reading that book ofcourse )

Shailendra Mishra, Sep 24, 2009 IP
  5. Lucid Web Marketing

Lucid Web Marketing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    65% CTR is possible. Those would be long-tailed, very specific keywords. Very unlikely this can be achieved with short tail although reaching 10% or more is possible with those. At two cents a click, that is unlikely, at least not on the search network. On the content, if he gets 65% CTR, two cents is plausible. At that rate, all you have to do is bid $13 per thousand impression (CPM) which would give 650 clicks or two cents per click. But 65% on the content is unheard of.

I have a good idea what might be in that book and it might help you and get, maybe not 65% CTR but 40% and probably not at two cents but maybe more around 10 cents or even somewhat less. But you will have to do as the books says. Most people I know would not. And don't expect hundreds of clicks per day, just a handful. At $10, it can be very valuable. At that price, I'd buy it myself even knowing there's likely nothing in it I don't already know.

Lucid Web Marketing, Sep 24, 2009 IP
    Shailendra Mishra likes this.
  6. REXTEX

REXTEX Guest

Best Answers:
    Save your money for your campaigns. DP has all the info you need to be successful with adwords. But there is no easy overnight ways to achive success, it requires work and more work on a daily bases in the beginning.
    Hell, I started about 4 years ago and still spend many hours a week to improve my keywords and ads.

REXTEX, Sep 24, 2009 IP
  7. Shailendra Mishra

Shailendra Mishra Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks ! Great reply. My query is solved completely.

Shailendra Mishra, Sep 24, 2009 IP
  8. dhwani.parmar

dhwani.parmar Active Member

Best Answers:
    actually it depends on many criteria if you want i can provide you free consultation on it.

dhwani.parmar, Sep 24, 2009 IP
  9. ben williams

ben williams Peon

Best Answers:
    Only miracles can get you such high CTR. The competition is really very tough!. Even though having a Quality score 0f 10/10, my first page bid estimate for a certain keyword is $ 4 !!!. Though the keyword is very competitive still u can estimate the competition that prevails.

ben williams, Sep 26, 2009 IP
  10. hfd33

hfd33 Peon

Best Answers:
    i had a .01 winner about a year ago. i think the company that was cashing out those 20.00 sales realized they could do the same thing and closed out the account out of the affiliate site. .01 is possible but I ran hundreds of ads until i found a gem and in that it was temporary. If you are going to live Google PPC, stay on top of your game and spread your eggs in multiple baskets. You will lose winners. Competition, google, and just plain consumer interest will work against you.

hfd33, Sep 26, 2009 IP
  11. rayz_nine

rayz_nine Peon

Best Answers:
    mostly they just sell the ebooks..but some of the ebooks is good..

rayz_nine, Sep 26, 2009 IP
  12. Shailendra Mishra

Shailendra Mishra Peon

Best Answers:
    There are many such ebooks in the market and some of them are publicized in such a way that visitors carve to buy them.

Shailendra Mishra, Sep 26, 2009 IP
  13. Jude Vihervaara

Jude Vihervaara Peon

Best Answers:
    $0.02 CPC with CTR of 65% is allways possible, but it must have just right keyword(s), perfect landingpage, the greatest ad of all the times and no competition. Yes, it is possible, but it's very rare.

And about the book (that you don't buy): Some books are good and some books are not that good, but reading is good for you anyway.

Jude Vihervaara, Sep 28, 2009 IP