1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Finding Relevant Keywords

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by gvannorman, Sep 21, 2009.

I was wondering if there is a way to find the highest paying keywords in a niche? I want to include these words on my page for adsense ads. This way Im targeting the audience that I want.

Just a thought that if I have high paying keywords in my blog and the ads are high paying ads, then Ill make more from adsense....just correct me if Im wrong on this theory.

thanks

gvannorman, Sep 21, 2009 IP
  2. dddougal

dddougal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Use a keyword tool to find the keywords. Look for ones that are costing a lot of money with adwords and these will be the highest paying adsense phrases.
    If you are using googles keyword tool then you will need to turn on the ad cost column.

dddougal, Sep 22, 2009 IP
  3. stechweb

stechweb Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can use related high paying keywords for content on your site. But lot of competitors are targeting these keywords for increase their income.

stechweb, Sep 22, 2009 IP
  4. I-Gloo

I-Gloo Peon

Best Answers:
    you should understand that the highest paying keywords in a niche are the most competitive :) try Search-based keyword tool by Google

I-Gloo, Sep 23, 2009 IP
  5. Candise

Candise Peon

Best Answers:
    If you desire to make your website appear in top pages of search listing, you need to find out keywords that are most relevant to your website. Apart from your own imagination, there are three ways to figure out your keywords.

Learn From Your Competitors

This is the easiest method that would find many of the most important keywords. Go to a search engine and perform a search for websites that would cater same niche as yours or perform a search for the term that you think people would use to visit your site.

Open the website listed on top and let the home page download. After that click on "View" in browser bar and click "Source" or "Page Source" or right click on the page itself and click 'Source'. This would reveal the entire HTML used to build the web page, including all the keywords. Some of those keywords will be relevant to your site. Make a list of these keywords. Now visit the other site and find out more.

In blogging and web 2.0 sites, keywords are called tags. Blogs would display tag list in sidebar or in blog posts.

Pay Per Click Tools

Various pay per click sites would let you see how popular a keyword is. You can find competition for a keyword in terms of bidding price and number of searches made in Google Adwords and Yahoo. Here is link to Yahoo tool which is quite famous among the marketers.

www.inventory.overture.com/d/searchinventory/suggestion/

For Google Adwords too, you would require to open an account with Adwords.

Specialized Tools

A number of websites supply keyword services for a fee. The best of these is WordTracker.com. This is quite expensive but quite rewarding.

GoogleFight.com let you compare two keywords and tells you which is more popular.

As you make up your list of keywords, you should also take into account key phrases that people might users. For example instead of "Home-Business, the user is more likely to search for 'how to do home business'. Key phrases are often overlooked, so if you do it well you increase your chances of top placement.

It is always a good idea to use more than one method to power your keyword search. Whichever of these methods you use you should be able to come up in the end with a pretty comprehensive list of keywords that you can use on your website.

Candise, Sep 24, 2009 IP
  6. micaljack2010

micaljack2010 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are use google adwords tool then you can show there,high paying keywords

micaljack2010, Sep 26, 2009 IP
  7. mickyweju

mickyweju Peon

Best Answers:
    we have some keyword research tools in the market that can do this for u easily, like MNF i will recommend that very nice, i use it all the time and it has never desapointed me.

mickyweju, Sep 27, 2009 IP
  8. nowimhere

nowimhere Active Member

Best Answers:
    A good little trick is to use the keyword tools, instead of guessing the keywords, just put in the URL.

But you have to have the URL feature on.

Also use this method with quantcast, alexa, and keywordspy.

Cheers.

nowimhere, Sep 28, 2009 IP
  9. readycash

readycash Peon

Best Answers:
    Great response, you sound like y ou have been around for awhile...good information..Thank you

readycash, Sep 30, 2009 IP