1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 12yr old domains - bondage, cybersex - 1997

Discussion in 'Domains' started by gwkg, Sep 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Both since 1997, both reg'd at GoDaddy. They expired this month so the best option is a push to your GoDaddy account for you to renew. This is possible until at least Oct 5th.

ab-cybersex . com
    2bondage . com

It shouldn't be hard to throw some links at it and get it up to PR2 or PR3 and sell a bunch of hardlinks for $25-$60 per year each, you can see in this recent post that the demand is there: http://www.gfy.com/showthread.php?t=922259

If you want to go the parking route, the cybersex domain has earned $13 in parking this year @ parkingpanel.com, so it pays for its own renewal. You can probably do better at a better parking site.

[​IMG]

I'll sell to the best offer I get over the next few days.

So far the best offer is $40 for 2bondage and $60 for both.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2009
    gwkg, Sep 16, 2009 IP
  2. gwkg

gwkg Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the replies.

I will be selling both domains for $85 today, if there is no other interest.

gwkg, Sep 21, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.