1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Video Creation

Discussion in 'Services' started by dmi, Sep 19, 2009.

Hi,

I am looking for someone who can create a video for me. The video would have to be looking professional, and of course, contain a link to my website (and maybe a screenshot). You would have to come up with the idea and what to put in it (I would tell you the website URI, of course).

Please PM me with examples of your video work, and prices.

Thanks,
    dmi

dmi, Sep 19, 2009 IP
  2. JasonAnderson

JasonAnderson Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi DMI,

This is what I do for a living ;-)

iFlash Video creates custom videos from scratch every day. We produce high quality, full motion videos complete with voice-over. All you need to do is supply a video description and an audio script...we take it from there.

I recommend you take a look at some of our demo videos on our site at http://iflashvideo.com

If you have any specific images (logos, product boxes, etc) you will need to supply those. If you have a specific vision in mind on how you want your video to look you may provide a project description...however...if you prefer, you can just allow us to come up with the creative flow for the video.

Lots of people just supply us with an audio script and allow us to be creative. The choice is yours.

The pricing on the site is based on a 60 second video commercial. We will provide you with a "copy sheet" so that you will know how long your script is when you type it out for submission. If you require a video longer than 60 seconds, we can make the promotional video up to 5 minutes long for a small additional charge.

If you have any questions, please use the contact form on our site.

Thanks

JasonAnderson, Sep 20, 2009 IP