1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why Use Adsense?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Scar, Sep 16, 2009.

1. Sockmoney

Sockmoney Peon

Best Answers:
    I think Adsense appeals to those who run large sites or networks of sites and don't have the time to manage and promote each individual affiliate product/service. From experience I know affiliate programs change from month to month, specials come and go (and expire) and you are always maintaining the ad code, making changes to the sales text (for some legal change requested by the company), etc. It can become a full-time job for some site owners.

Adsense on the other hand can be added to your site and left to run on auto-pilot once you get it configured and placed properly.

While I agree there is more money to be made by cutting out the middle man, some of us prefer to have more free time on our hands and hire that middle man to do the dirty work... =)

Sockmoney, Sep 18, 2009 IP
  2. some1somewhere

some1somewhere Peon

Best Answers:
    i don't use any lol
    <message too short >

some1somewhere, Sep 18, 2009 IP
  3. alistair80

alistair80 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My experience: AdSense adds to the content if you have a blog or forum:) For other type of Web sites, I dont lean toward AdSense(...)

alistair80, Sep 18, 2009 IP
  4. sport302

sport302 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have had this same argument in my own head many times and have been back-and-forth with my opinion.

I have even experimented with just using adsense and just using CPA ads. I have found that after a month they both come about the same as far as the money earned goes.

As other have said, actually converting higher paying CPA ads is hard and the higher the commission the harder it gets. However, adsense is instant income with every click. So when it is all said and done both methods come out about the same in my opinion.

The only exception is if you are in an extremely lowing paying niche then I agree adsense is useless.

sport302, Sep 19, 2009 IP