1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Web Design | Logo Design Site Hosting included

Discussion in 'Sites' started by bacanze, Aug 11, 2006.

URL: pm me

Unique: 100%

I am sadly selling my favorite website, this is due to landing a job in ICT support & studying at college aswell. Anyway the website is 100% unique and all the content and most of the graphics were designed by myself.

The website is hosted via Bluehost, which allows you to host upto 6 website from the same account :D. There is 11 month still left on the Bluehost hosting & 1yr & 11month on the domain. So far I have had three customers via this website which has produced a nice income, and the site is indexed in search engines with a predicted pr of 2. I have also used SEO techniques on the website.

I am selling the website, the hosting & the domain, you will receive everything.

Reason Selling: Job & going back to college

Stats: PM me

Payment: PayPal Only!

Starting Price: $120.00 (as the hosting cost $92 with 11 month left)

BIN: will decide later

bacanze, Aug 11, 2006 IP
  2. Greg-J

Greg-J I humbly return to you.

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You know, I just got on someone's case today for posting in sales threads when you weren't interested, but this is one of those times where it's justified.

On your sites portfolio you state: "Below are several websites which we have created, for more information regarding web design click here"

Yet, most if not all of the thumbnails you are showing are templates that belong to Template Monster -and the live site you show here is also a Template Monster template inthe 'Gaming' category.

The crowd here aren't nearly ignorant enough to not notice something so blatant.

Greg-J, Aug 11, 2006 IP
    iqra_psh likes this.
  3. iqra_psh

iqra_psh Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Nice catch Greg

iqra_psh, Aug 11, 2006 IP
  4. jesterx

jesterx Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    how much is this site making?

jesterx, Aug 11, 2006 IP
  5. iqra_psh

iqra_psh Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Dont think you will get his reply now :)
    lolz

iqra_psh, Aug 11, 2006 IP
  6. bacanze

bacanze Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I dont have time to argue, yes I do use & modify templates which i have purchased from template monstor, so what. The template are modified with my own graphic, so what.

I advise you to find something better to do with your time

bacanze, Aug 12, 2006 IP
  7. Greg-J

Greg-J I humbly return to you.

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I advise you to know your place. You are claiming these to be your original works, of which they are not.

This is not some community of complete half-wits willing to jump at any opportunity without looking into it further. There are those of us who happen to be fortunate enough to take the time and look into these things for the sake of others. We do so simply out of kindness, and perhaps we get a little enjoyment out of thwarting scammers. Regardless of the reason, they are not all your graphics. I don't have all day to do this, but lets take two examples shall we.

This, is an example of one of your sites:
    [​IMG]

This is Template Monster template #6417:
    [​IMG]

Pardon my eyesight, but they look like they use identical graphics to me...

This, is an example of one of your sites in your portfolio (which you apparently couldn't figure out how to size correctly. A common side-effect of using other peoples work rather than doing it yourself):
    [​IMG]

This is Template Monster template #6871:
    [​IMG]

Again, identical...

Listen kid, there's no shame in modifying TM templates. When we don't have time to theme a site, I will gladly shell out the money for a premade layout and recode it into xhtml/css. Hell, designers even visit their favorite sites for inspiration when they're having trouble getting started. It's not a big deal. What is a big deal is when you fake it by pretending you did the work, or even that you're capable of it.

Take a couple steps back and rethink your game-plan son, because this one's not going to cut it.

Greg-J, Aug 12, 2006 IP