1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank Journal 10 Months $60,000 All Free Traffic

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by petehols, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    And what's "THAT" your talking about Pete?

Article submitters are crap, I DON'T find any reasons to use them..

And what's that tool that automates everything for you? OUTSOURCING? :)

evelinawilliams007, Sep 17, 2009 IP
  2. petehols

petehols Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @precious007 outsourcing is just a part of the article writing you then have to spend more time getting your article found. You can outsource everything but I prefer to keep control over everything the only part I outsource is some of the article writing everything else I control myself.

You will just have to wait to find out what "THAT" is.......:cool:

petehols, Sep 17, 2009 IP
  3. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Cool then .. I'm waiting for you to reveal that SECRET :)

evelinawilliams007, Sep 17, 2009 IP
  4. DigitalPlease

DigitalPlease Peon

Best Answers:
    I must say thank you for this very useful thread and I would like to express my appreciation and gratitude.

DigitalPlease, Sep 17, 2009 IP
  5. godlikegreg

godlikegreg Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey pete, I really want to know how you test for what product to promote?

godlikegreg, Sep 17, 2009 IP
  6. chum112

chum112 Guest

Best Answers:
    Pete its good to read up on your success. I have been visiting the blog a fair bit. Im not doing to bad now promoting my own products. From a fellow aussie.

chum112, Sep 17, 2009 IP
  7. petehols

Best Answers:
    @DigitalPlease Thanks glad you like it

@godlikegreg I am just about to cover that in my next post on Blog

@Chum112 glad to know I am helping out fellow aussies that makes me feel good!!:D

petehols, Sep 17, 2009 IP
  8. Miguel82

Miguel82 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Pete,

Which sites do you submit your articles to? And which do you find the most beneficial?

Or if anyone else can answer this question please feel free to jump in....

Cheers

Miguel82, Sep 18, 2009 IP
  9. Michelle.

Michelle. Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Pete,

You said if the product converts you write 100 or so articles for that product, but if it doesn't convert you leave it at 50 unless you see conversions. Sorry if this is a stupid question but do you mean you write around 100 articles for that product on top of web promotion just once or do you mean you write 100 articles every month for that converting product? and then move onto testing another product? thanks.

Michelle., Sep 18, 2009 IP
  10. topfreelancer009

topfreelancer009 Peon

Best Answers:
    Great thread.I hope newbies get some good information here.Nice to see someone sharing his process thoroughly.
    Yes .You are right in choosing article marketing as your method of promotion.It takes time and hard work for sure but pays great dividends over time.

topfreelancer009, Sep 18, 2009 IP
  11. Rafael Karimov

Rafael Karimov Peon

Best Answers:
    I think the better option is to create your own landing page on your own domain rather than in squidoo lens and hubpages. And then redirect all your links in articles to that domain. Of course, squidoo and hubpages ranking is good, but using your own domain will save you from headache and article directories will not crack you down.

Thanks,

Rafael

Rafael Karimov, Sep 19, 2009 IP
  12. sp33dr4ge

sp33dr4ge Peon

Best Answers:

Pete I was under the impression that's really all you were doing is writing articles. Now if you consider building squidoo pages, vox sites, hubpages, bookmarking all your articles and other pages then I understand what you mean by other avenues that you are using. I know you're not doing adwords or at least you said you weren't earlier on, and I know your beginning to test video marketing. So what is it you have done exactly up to this point? Articles, hubs, squidoo, bookmarking, yahoo answers, blog and forum postings?

sp33dr4ge, Sep 19, 2009 IP
  13. petehols

Best Answers:
    @sp33dr4ge I have not only been doing article marketing this thread was started with the whole journal being based on free traffic. Article marketing is just one part if the free traffic. Right from the start I said I have Been bookmarking, doing hubpages, squidoo, yahoo answers, blog posting and forum posting too. I have continued this from the very start of the journal. I have tested adwords over the last couple of months but I decided it wasn't for me as every page I put up got a low quality score. I will not do adwords until I have more time to invest in getting it right. I have got too many things on at the moment and my time is too heavily packed into everything else. I think adwords could be a profitable way to boost my income but at the moment I don't see a need for spending money in that direction. I hope this clears things up a bit.

Thanks

Pete

petehols, Sep 19, 2009 IP
  14. sp33dr4ge

sp33dr4ge Peon

Best Answers:

I am doing a lot of what your doing, but don't you find it very time consuming to re-write your articles and create a hubpage for every article you write? I can do about 5 articles a day, book mark them, but then do create a hubpage for each and monitor which articles to build back links to to keep high in the rankings becomes very tedious I must say.

I am planning on outsourcing my blog commenting.

15. petehols

Best Answers:
    @sp33dr4ge yeah at the start it was very tedious but I needed to do it in order to keep the sales coming in. It was very time consuming. However now it is not a problem. I have some stuff I have done that has automated all that for me. I have outsourced a couple of stuff but for the articles it is just a matter of me writing 1 article then I don't need to worry about it. I cannot say too much about that at the moment but trust me it is so much easier now.

Thanks

Pete

16. sp33dr4ge

sp33dr4ge Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you using any article spinners or a automation tools? If so what are you using? At this point, it almost seems like to scale it up just about everything has to be outsourced. For example, blog commenting, and forum posting, outsourcing it saves a ton of time. I need to automate this process from submitting the article to creating the hubpage to the blog commenting to the bookmarking. Right now I am using onlywire, but still have to re-write my articles for hubpages and blog posts. Any ideas?

17. petehols

Best Answers:
    @sp33dr4ge I cannot say too much about what I am using as it is of my own construction and I am the only one using this at the moment. I will let you all in on it when it becomes available but it is saving me a lot of time. Be patient you will here about it all soon.

Thanks

Pete

18. rickmci

rickmci Active Member

Best Answers:
    Own construction? Wow not that sounds good. I am looking for to it.

BTW: Thanks Pete! Great Journal!

rickmci, Sep 20, 2009 IP
  19. petehols

Best Answers:
    Hi Guys

Just a quick update. THings are ticking along nicely with the affiliate side of things. I am currently working on a couple of products. One of which I am just testing interest at the moment. This has no competition on clickbank but I do not know if it is viable at the moment or not.

Things are moving along with everything and even although I am just a little bit short of my target for the 10 months at this point I am still confident that the $60,000 can be hit by the 31st December. I tell you that will be a great new years eve party. I will defo be holding a party this year. By my calculations there is still 101 days remaining. I will tally up all the earnings so far at the end of this month and then that will give us what is needed for the last 3 months of this journal.

At this stage so far I would like to thank everyone for their support and contributions to this thread. It has all been very welcome and I couldn't have got this far if it wasn't for all of you.

Thanks Again

Pete

petehols, Sep 20, 2009 IP
  20. vip-ip

vip-ip Active Member

Best Answers:
    Pete, I am doing a research project on internet marketing for my independent research class and I'm citing this thread as a source. Is that alright?

vip-ip, Sep 20, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.