1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Will I get the collection Letter?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by omghelpmeplox, Sep 17, 2009.

Long Story, I have a -142$ balance on my PP account. People told me to let it go. I left my balance the way it is, it's past the time where they said they'd send me to collections if I don't pay. I don't want to pay, but I'm stressted that my parents will recieve a collection letter. I live in the middle east, I wrote down fake number and fake zip code, I live in an apartment which is called Nosim HaNosh 3 but I didn't write the right zip code or my apartment number.

WILL I RECIEVE A LETTER?

omghelpmeplox, Sep 17, 2009 IP
  2. hostvault

hostvault Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,

Technically, it is possible. It really depends on PP Terms and really, no one here could advise you correctly on that.

hostvault, Sep 17, 2009 IP
  3. SecureCP

SecureCP Guest

Best Answers:
    Ok, so lemme get this right... You've added fake information to your paypal account. You live in the middle east. And for some reason, you have a negative balance in your account.

I hope they do send your parents a letter and they punish you for the fraud you've committed.

SecureCP, Sep 17, 2009 IP
    hostvault likes this.
  4. omghelpmeplox

omghelpmeplox Peon

Best Answers:
    Fraud!?!? you haven't read my story then, I was a very legit seller I never comitted fraud the fraud was against me I suggest you check my thread before accusing me of fraud. I would never commit fraud. Anyways, it's been over 30 days since they said they'd call collections if I don't pay and I haven't recieved a letter yet.

omghelpmeplox, Sep 17, 2009 IP
  5. SecureCP

SecureCP Guest

Best Answers:
    Ok, so according to your post: "I didn't write the right zip code or my apartment number."

How do you suppose they're going to track you? by the mac address on your computer. They very well might. I'd be worried.

SecureCP, Sep 17, 2009 IP
  6. jestep

jestep Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    This is fraud, and it's against the rules you agreed to when you signed up with Paypal. Do you think that the money just materializes from nowhere. Someone has to cover the $142 that you owe them, and it ends up being other Paypal users, because it causes Paypal to increase their security and hold funds more often.

jestep, Sep 17, 2009 IP
    hostvault likes this.
  7. hostvault

hostvault Peon

Best Answers:
    +1 to securecp and jestep.

omghelpmeplox,
    By using PP you accepted ALL, every word, of their terms. Consider it like a credit card. If you use it, you owe it. If you use falsified information, it makes it fraud.

hostvault, Sep 17, 2009 IP