1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how i create xml sitemap for more than 1500 pages

Discussion in 'Google' started by flatrox, Dec 10, 2008.

hi

i have a website of more that 1500 + pages and daily new product pages are updated so how i can create xml sitemap for this type of site.

thanks

flatrox, Dec 10, 2008 IP
  2. Sench

Sench Peon

Best Answers:
    Sench, Sep 17, 2009 IP
  3. Barre Tire

Barre Tire Peon

Best Answers:
    Barre Tire, Sep 17, 2009 IP
  4. dhanjitseo

dhanjitseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Google Sitemap generator would be a best option. for more visit here- http://www.xml-sitemaps.com/standalone-google-sitemap-generator.html

Use advance version of XML sitemap generator...

dhanjitseo, Sep 17, 2009 IP
  5. yugam

yugam Active Member

Best Answers:
    In your case, I would suggest to create your xml sitemap through this site: http://www.xml-sitemaps.com. Steps are:
    1. first open that site and submit your link there.
    2. change Frequency ( Set - Daily)
    3. Select "Last modification" option
    4. Priority - The priority of a particular URL relative to other pages on the same site. The value for this tag is a number between 0.0 and 1.0, where 0.0 identifies the lowest priority page(s) on your site and 1.0 identifies the highest priority page(s) on your site.
    The default priority of a page is 0.5.
    5. click on start button..............

After some time, it will create you sitemap and give files to download: download un-compressed file.
    and place in your ftp............

After that, open google webmaster tool and submit your site their. After that they will provide you a code, place that code in your home page html just below keywords tag...............

One more thing, as u said that "daily new product pages are updated" then in this case create daily sitemap and update in google webmaster tool.

If still you are getting problem, chat with me:

yugam, Sep 17, 2009 IP
  6. dhanjitseo

dhanjitseo Peon

Best Answers:
    You need advance xml sitemap generator to add more than 500 pages...If you will visit there http://www.xml-sitemaps.com/ There is a msg that for more than 500 pages..You need to use advance version which i have already suggested.

dhanjitseo, Sep 18, 2009 IP