1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you want to know what the true islam is ?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by miss-java, Aug 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kdobson99

kdobson99 Guest

Best Answers:
    hello miss-java i am a muslim i am expecting a ans 4 this 'why r muslim women forced to cover their face n body but d same is not applied to men.......?

kdobson99, Aug 11, 2006 IP
  2. Shah Bandar

Shah Bandar Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes that was my post, It says follow your messenger... it didn't say, follow a guy name "Muhammad Bin Abdullah"..what made you think only a guy name Muhammad can deliver god's message?? Is that mean god only interested in sending a message/messenger to those people living thousands of years ago and not to us???

So who is this "Jesus", is "Jesus" in bible referring to a person with the name "Jesus" or it has a different meaning to it??(Can we take it metaphorically instead of literally?) Perhaps, is a symbol/representation of an elightened man???? If so, You too can be Jesus if you are enlightened!

So, if someone claimed himself to be son of god, you would blindly believe what he said though you never personally know him?

You don't have to see the greatness of god through someone else, you can see it through your ownself when you're enlightened and decided to follow light!

It means you haven't read enough books or google for enough information. Do you know that there are probably hundreds or probably thousands spiritual masters that claimed themselves not only son of god..but they are the god ..."I am the TRUTH" - Al-Hallaj

don't worry, I am still on track..

I hope you realized the word "kill" I used is to be taken metaphorically and not literally...

You're right, and we shouldn't blame god for that:

[7:28] They commit a gross sin, then say, "We found our parents doing this, and GOD has commanded us to do it." Say, "GOD never advocates sin. Are you saying about GOD what you do not know?"

You see, the message clearly asked us to be calm and not grab our weapon and make things worse... I don't believe in such thing that you should kill anyone to go to heaven as much as I don't believe we should harm anyone at all....

Shah Bandar, Aug 11, 2006 IP
  3. Shah Bandar

Shah Bandar Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, I think she was banned and won't be able to answer your question... About cover you face...who forced you? You know what, I don't like a girl wearing "hijab"..I prefer to see their pretty face...that is what I told my GF.. but at the same time, I don't let her wears "bikini" in public...It is dangerous for her (maybe cause I am kinda protective too)...you know these days, though we are civilized people, there are still many rapists and sexmaniacs out there....I love my gf and I don't expect to see anything happen to her.. :)

Anyway, regarding your question, wearing hijab is a "tradition" and has nothing to do with god, it is a good thing to cover "parts" that are sensitive though. But it is not something that is a "MUST" for you to follow. Period and full-stop.

p/s: I can only share with you my knowledge, but never believe what I said till you can "verify" it youself..So, go and do a research on your own instead of hoping for an answer from other people. Get your answer directly from god through you ownself!

Shah Bandar, Aug 11, 2006 IP
  4. Henny

Henny Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Zarul, riddle me this?

Q: If we disarm hummas and hezbolla, what do we get?

A: Peace

Q: If we disarm Israel, what do we get?

A: Genocide at the hands of Muslims...

Stop blowing shit up please.

Henny, Aug 11, 2006 IP
    Blogmaster likes this.
  5. TommyD

TommyD Peon

Best Answers:
    It does seem like the motive was to stop the advance of Communism.

tom

TommyD, Aug 11, 2006 IP
    Blogmaster likes this.
  6. TommyD

TommyD Peon

Best Answers:
    there are so many things wrong with this post, I'm guessing a "non-reader" you need to settle this stuff outside of this thread, and forum. You need to find yourself a church, and start getting involved in reading the bible with others. Your comments were very Gnostic, or fueled by reading/listening to sound-bites.

Wish you luck, and if you want I can send you a bible. I do recommend one of the best beginning books for learning about Christianity( I might be able to get you one too). It's called "Christianity For Dummies" it has much humor and does a great job compiling information from the prophecies before Christ and how Christ was a fulfilling of those Prophecies.

Plus filled with other great information, and funny cartoons. :p

tom

TommyD, Aug 11, 2006 IP
  7. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yes definately, the Truman Doctrine in 1947 spelled out a US policy of intrvention when a country came under the threat of communism. The US was worried about Communism spreading and it becoming isolated. They started off by giving economic aid to places like Iran and Greece and also western european countries like France and Italy. They took a more active role in Vietnam and Korea when economic aid simply wasn't enough.

MattUK, Aug 11, 2006 IP
  8. TommyD

TommyD Peon

Best Answers:
    Although Korea and Vietnam were very close in motive and years, they were separate complex situations. An example is how today we, the US, treat the countries today. Politically, Economically, and in Commerce.

But yes, we have the privilege of not living under the military threat of Communism today. Most Communism I am aware of gains power politically, without fire being shot.

Many people who do business with China, and come back to the states, notice unlike the West, they teach Capitalism. How to make a buck, all without ebooks I guess. That American states like California, Massachusetts and New Jersey are far more oppressive Communist, like the former USSR, than China.

So we live in weird times, buy yet afforded the opportunity to bitch, complain, compliment, and comment in hind-sight of past actions, policies, and failures.

This is the best time to be alive. Unless you live in California, Massachusetts, or New Jersey. ;)

tom

TommyD, Aug 11, 2006 IP
  9. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    In retrospect, it is easy to see that our efforts in stopping the spread of communism have paid off. So too are our efforts in stopping the spread of terrorist and islamafacism.

Mia, Aug 11, 2006 IP
  10. TommyD

TommyD Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you sure? As time goes on, the idea that terrorists are criminals will set back in. Then like criminals, they will only be caught after the fact, and the notion that they can be reformed after serving time will creep in. So that we will release them again, to commit acts of terrorism.

I do not have the optimism you have, i wish, but for stop terrorism we have to hit them before they kill. Since they want to die in the process, anything short of them dying alone means they succeeded.

tom

P.S. On most police cars they have "Protect & Serve" Protect who? They don't prevent crimes, they answer to a crime being committed. So the best the police can say, they try and protect the second set of victims, but how? The courts set them free, so who are they protecting? Themselves? Maybe re-releasing criminals gives them job security and protects their positions? blah, blah, blah.......

TommyD, Aug 11, 2006 IP
  11. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Both were complex situations, but fundamentally the same in that Communism was spreading and the US took a passive and then active role to stop it.

MattUK, Aug 11, 2006 IP
  12. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I cannot remember a single time the US ever took a passive role in preventing the spread of communism.

Mia, Aug 11, 2006 IP
  13. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Passive as in economic aid (Greece, Turkey, Iran) in comparison to direct military intervention (Vietnam, Korea)

MattUK, Aug 11, 2006 IP
  14. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    The difference being no one from Greece, Turkey, or Iran asked the US to come over. In Vietnam/Korea, that's a different story.

Mia, Aug 11, 2006 IP
  15. PaulJames

PaulJames Peon

Best Answers:
    Ha ha, was just sent a nice video clip of one of SkyNews' reporters being shamed by George Galloway one of the UK MP's.

Its hilarious how she gets more than she bargains for, i think it would ideal for all Americans to watch this as he says a few statement u guys probably aint ever heard (what we here call the truth,lol)

check it out,

http://news.sky.com/skynews/video/videoplayer/0,,31200-galloway_060806,00.html

PaulJames, Aug 11, 2006 IP
  16. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Odd, this nut job is accusing the media of being bias as in supportive of Israel, when nothing could be further from the truth. I'm not certain what he is so worked up over. Looks like another drunk scott to me.

Mia, Aug 11, 2006 IP
  17. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Check out some of these shaming your bud ;)

And when you get through with those, check out Wafa Sultan issuing a premium ass chewing!

GTech, Aug 11, 2006 IP
  18. Henny

Henny Peon

Best Answers:
    George Galloway was in communication with one of the terrorist involved in yesterdays thwarted attacks....

Henny, Aug 11, 2006 IP
  19. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Different horses for different courses, militart intervention wasn't required.

You're arguing a different arguement anyway, I'm saying the US wouldn't have interevened if Communism wasn't a threat, it was, and they intervened in all cases, just to differing degrees.

MattUK, Aug 11, 2006 IP
  20. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    US can't fight every war in the world. It has to pick the ones that are on high priority of its own national interest.

Blogmaster, Aug 11, 2006 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.