1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling New Clickbank Spyware Review Site

Discussion in 'Sites' started by grooveman, Sep 14, 2009.

For your consideration is Spyware-Blockers.info. The site is brand new and has not been promoted.. The product links are currently inactive. I will insert the buyers clickbank affiliate links into the site. Free hosting for 30 days with BIN.

This site has been submitted to the major search engines. It is one of a kind and will not be resold. I will provide the buyer with access to the sites files upon payment. The domain will be transferred after payment has cleared to my bank. Typically 2-3 days. Please bid only if you are willing and able to complete the transaction.

It is a new site. Stats posted were for August. Please assume no traffic or revenue.

Starting bid $65

BIN $85

Payment from verified Paypal accounts only. Any questions please ask.

Thanks

grooveman, Sep 14, 2009 IP
  2. havoc21392

havoc21392 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What exaclty justifies the high cost? I dont even think that the content is unique...

havoc21392, Sep 14, 2009 IP
  3. grooveman

grooveman Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    $65 is high? Check it thru copyscape.

grooveman, Sep 14, 2009 IP