1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do you promote Clicbank products?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Crouching Duck, Sep 13, 2009.

I've been trying to get some Clickbank sales for over a year now but I haven't got even one sale yet. A couple of people have clicked through my hops (about a hundred at most) but they haven't converted.

Maybe I'm doing my marketing wrong, writing articles with a link to the hop. I know most of you make pre-sell pages but I have quite the problem with building a good one.

How do you people do it? Do you link directly to the product's sales page or do you make a pre-sell website?

How are your pre-sell websites structured?

I'm glad to hear what works for you! :p

Crouching Duck, Sep 13, 2009 IP
  2. alexa_s

alexa_s Peon

Best Answers:
    What are you doing to generate targeted traffic? This is the big question. (It sounds like you're generating very little, really, so far?).

I think you're thinking along the right lines, that it's much better to have a pre-sell page. You can buy ready-made ones ("review-type" and others) made in Wordpress and other formats, for around $10 - $20.

In my opinion, the easiest low-cost way to do this is to put up a simple pre-sell page, using a ready-made template if you don't want to build your own, and drive traffic to it with a combination of article marketing and backlinks for SEO (including sometimes backlinks to the articles).

Making money from Clickbank affiliate marketing is a little like a hurdle race. There are many hurdles to clear. You only have to clear each hurdle by 1cm, but if any one hurdle catches you out anywhere along the line, not only do you lose the race but you often don't even know at which hurdle you fell. Add to that the fact that there's a lot of misinformation out there (much of it posted in forums by people who have no real success themselves but enjoy sounding like "experts"), and enormous numbers of people "selling information" to the huge "potential affiliate market" (because it's easier for some marketers to make a living selling products to potential affiliates than it is by being an affiliate!), and you can see why the success-rate's low.

Not only do you need to be able to clear every single hurdle, but you need to be able to identify them in the first place, and that means learning to be good at knowing whom to trust and believe and whom to dismiss as "just regurgitating garbage that they've picked up in forums from others who know no better", and that requires judgment, which is in a way the hardest skill of them all to acquire. Some people get lucky and manage to follow one simple system that works, without suffering from any information-overload, but the learning curve isn't an easy one.

alexa_s, Sep 13, 2009 IP
    Fraz! likes this.
  3. affilimerge

affilimerge Peon

Best Answers:

Hey Duck!

It is very bad that you haven't had any sale yet but it looks like that you're very ambitious though!

For me Adwords works really well right now. I've got a very good conversion-rate. The first time is hard, I payed a lot for nothing but when your settings get optimized more and more, you will sell shitloads of your product; requirement: your product is a good one and the sales-text is adequate.

Tell us about your product / website, so we can analyze it better :)

Greets,
    Kevin

affilimerge, Sep 13, 2009 IP
  4. Aldouspi

Aldouspi Peon

Best Answers:
    I publish websites about things I care about and then find clickbank products to advertise on those sites. Sometimes - I add a page on the subject that a particular product promotes and hi-light that product on the page.

This kind of means, I write my articles and publish them to my own sites! I also generate adsense and other revenue along the way.

Yes, I also do review sections and I use cbtopsites ad sections on a variety of pages (see free clickbank ads link in my signature about Cbtopsites.)

And finally, in my blogs, I promote various clickbank products when appropriate.

All of these efforts, are not as consistent as Adword campaigns, but the costs are much smaller. I think of myself as publishing magazines online - where adsense is my classified section and clickbank and other affiliate networks become my display ads.

Aldouspi, Sep 13, 2009 IP
  5. tbagsdomains

tbagsdomains Peon

Best Answers:
    I have my own secret $200 a day method I don't really want to talk about because its secret but, I just use my method daily and it works amazingly for me. I used to do articles and blogs until I realized they are too much hard work.

tbagsdomains, Sep 13, 2009 IP
  6. yessica

yessica Guest

Best Answers:
    It's amazing if o u can make $200 a day..how much do u spend for Adword a day ?

yessica, Sep 13, 2009 IP
  7. akitmane

akitmane Peon

Best Answers:
    i make some sell using pre-sell page, but without PPC i use just Video and Viral marketing, but i can't do more sell everyday with a free traffic ;(
    I stared now to try ARTICLE MARKETING! i hope make somme sell everyday!

akitmane, Sep 15, 2009 IP
  8. Baster9

Baster9 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can you tell me more about ARTICLE MARKETING or some other method? I am new at CB promoting and I'm just promoting the product by uploading videos on youtube... I want to learn different free ways for promoting for now because I dont have money to invest... then I will use some of the methods which needs investment...
    Thanks in advance,
    Baster

Baster9, Sep 16, 2009 IP