1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$35 Logo Contest. Winner takes all. Hoping to end within 48hrs

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by proteindude, Sep 11, 2009.

1. proteindude

proteindude Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sabosushimi: thanks for participating. I like it and it looks good. I am not sure about the pinkish background and I also believe the part above the: American Jersey Cow Milk can be simplified a little more so the focus will be even more on the lower part of the logo (the American Jersey Cow Milk part).

suke: I like the American Jersey Cow Milk part a lot better. The rest of the logo doesn't do it much for me. I think the bottom part looks good, it's unique and creative but the top part looks a little unbalanced somehow. You don't have to have a cow in the logo if this helps. The cow is purely optional.

proteindude, Sep 11, 2009 IP
  2. gman2319

gman2319 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    [​IMG]
    Vectorised , 100% Scalable

Last edited: Sep 12, 2009
    gman2319, Sep 12, 2009 IP
  3. suke

suke Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    try to remove the cow :D

[​IMG]

suke, Sep 12, 2009 IP
  4. manzanvil

manzanvil Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Here's a try...

[​IMG]

manzanvil, Sep 12, 2009 IP
    proteindude likes this.
  5. proteindude

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    gman: thanks for entering but it's not what I am after. The cow looks a little sad, part of the logo is too dark and it's missing the professional/corporate look I am after.

suke: It's growing on me though I am not sure about the pink colour at the top of the logo.

manzanvil: thanks for entering. I like the concept but not the execution. I would write American Jersey on top of Cow Milk to make these words stand out a little more and I would use a more modern font and also would try and make everything else look a little more modern because the way it looks now, it looks a little like clip art. But nevertheless, it's avery pleasant concept which could have a lot of potential if properly developed.

proteindude, Sep 12, 2009 IP
  6. Sabosushimi

Sabosushimi Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    omg artist block =_=

[​IMG]

im out of ideas. hilp!!!!!!!!

red blue whit is limiting my ideas T-T

Sabosushimi, Sep 12, 2009 IP
  7. proteindude

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sabosushimi: looking better with every try. I can't think of anything you can do to improve it other than maybe and again the word is maybe either use white or a lighter shade of gray for the cow. I am being nitpicking now, but one thing where you can also improve is for the colour of made entirely from. It doesn't seem to match too well somehow. But again, I am just nitpicking now :)

8. suke

suke Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    suke, Sep 12, 2009 IP
  9. Sabosushimi

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    udder entry lol

[​IMG]

10. proteindude

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sabosushimi: I like the udder one better and not the last one. The previous one (second last) looks a little more creative.

Suke: thanks for the change.

Anyone else considering this: I would like to choose the finalists within the next 16hrs. The design I like the best so far is renderwork. I don't like renderwork cow but I like how it's got a unique shape, and I also like how easy it is to read the main part of the logo which is American Jersey Cow Milk. So get your entries in if you are considering entering. This contest will have a winner and most likely will be closed within the next 24hrs.

11. xaralee

xaralee Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My entry :

[​IMG]

Feedback would be appreciate it.
    Thank you.

xaralee, Sep 12, 2009 IP
    Exa and proteindude like this.
  12. Chewysmom

Chewysmom Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    my entry:

[​IMG]

Chewysmom, Sep 12, 2009 IP
  13. Chewysmom

Chewysmom Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    same with some shine:

[​IMG]

Chewysmom, Sep 12, 2009 IP
  14. DacianPrince

DacianPrince Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Entering this one

DacianPrince, Sep 12, 2009 IP
  15. DacianPrince

DacianPrince Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    [​IMG]

16. MohammadHaja

MohammadHaja Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Heres my entry, Everything made from scratch, A lot of work was put into this and I hope you like it

[​IMG]

MohammadHaja, Sep 12, 2009 IP
  17. Anasone

Anasone Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    [​IMG]

Anasone, Sep 12, 2009 IP
    proteindude likes this.
  18. proteindude

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    xaralee: good to see you again. That is one very pleasant entry you've submitted. Also very nice colours. The only problem is I need something a little simpler and easier to read where the focus is on the words American Jersey Cow Milk. I use the word simpler because this is meant to be a more corporate logo and although your cow looks pleasant, the logo does not have to include a cow.

Chewysmom: thanks for the entries. Nice logos but unfortunately unsuitable. The focus needs to be on American Jersey Cow Milk. This will also be a very small printed logo so it will appear very small. I am afraid that when it will be small, the words will appear even smaller to read while the rest of the logo (the cow) would be too big.

DacianPrince: you are such an annoying little kid. You call that a logo? How old are you? 7 or 8? Just joking. DacianPrince is a kid I know from the neighbourhood so I can give him a hardtime. But seriously now, thanks for entering however, I don't think this is one of your best designs. You were quite good with drawing things and now all you give me is a shadow of a cow? The positive is this looks American which is good but everything else is quite average looking. Also remember, this is going to be printed in a small size so the words American Jersey Cow Milk need to be readable at a small size.

MohammadHaja: thanks for entering. This is one very stylish and very pleasant logo. Definitely one of my favourites (nice colours, looks American, very modern and pleasant), however, the issue that I have is this will be printed in a very small size and I need the words American Jersey Cow Milk to be the focus of the logo so they need to appear bigger. Perhaps you can place the words American Jersey on top of Cow Milk and then reduce the size of the green pasture and perhaps only use one cow. I really like the concept but it needs to be modified to suit my needs. I hope this makes sense.

Anasone: thanks for entering. It's certainly unique and creative but I am afraid it looks a little too busy and a bit hard to read.

THE FINALISTS: as with all my contests I like to pick some finalists and then it's up to the finalists if they decide to do the changes I recommend in order to win.

Finalist 1: renderwork: I like that "banner" on which you wrote American Jersey Cow Milk I would like to make these American Jersey Cow Milk words stand out a little more if that can be done. Perhaps place American Jersey on top of Cow Milk? Also please remove the stripes (makes the logo look a little too busy) and see if you can replace the cow with a different one. This cow somehow looks like there is something wrong with it. And also maybe if you can, remove some elements from behind the cow to make the logo a touch simpler so the attention is focused a little more on the American Jersey Cow Milk logo.

Finalist 2: MohammadHaja, please reed my feedback instructions above

Finalist 3: Sabosushimi. entry #26 See if you can change the red and blue so they look more like American flag colours and see if you can use a different font to make the most of the space on the blue banner you used. This logo will be printed in a very small size and that is why I need to use a font so that even if small in size, the words American Jersey Cow Milk can be easily read.

These are the finalists and these are the guys to beat if anyone else is considering this. Anyway, as soon as the finalists reply with an entry (or a response deciding they do now wish to do any changes) I will then choose the winner.

19. Sabosushimi

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    [​IMG]

Trying a different approach. and ill try making the revision as you said in your latest post

20. DacianPrince

DacianPrince Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Might as well give it another try ProteinDude