1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What's happened to Earnings and Payments Summary

Discussion in 'Payments' started by Trisha, Aug 14, 2009.

I hit the $100 in May and received payment in June. I then elected to choose my earnings reports to be shown in GBP rather than US dollars. My earnings since last payment were nearly £50 up until yesterday. Now they are only showing £31. Does anyone know if there has been a change in the way earnings are reported? I can only see my earnings for July and August in GBP and the US dollars earned for June seem to have been left out. I can't find any way to get in touch with the AdSense team to find out what's going on. Has anyone else had this problem?

Last edited: Aug 14, 2009
    Trisha, Aug 14, 2009 IP
  2. qualityseotools

qualityseotools Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi!

I had the same problem wherein my Google Adsense account showed US$ 40 one day and US$0 next day. I waited for a couple of days and it got resolved.

qualityseotools, Aug 23, 2009 IP
  3. yuha

yuha Peon

Best Answers:
    I noticed the same problem with my account, not solved yet

Another thing: I regret calculation in local currency!
    I have chancged from USD to DKK (danish krone) and my earning - price per click and eCPM went down a lot. It seems that Google does not convert from USD to DKK, but simply shows my USD earning in DKK. As 1 USD is ca 6 DKK, that is terrible.

Calculation should be: todays earning 5 USD x 6 = 30 DKK, but it is 5 DKK!

I tried to contact them, but that is impossible, no possibility to choose this topic on their contact form. I sent email about this from topic "unusual acitivity on my account", and as that does not match my question, I do not think they will consider it. But I have no other choises to send this question.
    Bad service, especially about contact them.

To all of you: do not change your raports from USD to local currency, keep it in USD, no matter where do you live!

yuha, Aug 25, 2009 IP
  4. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I will never change it until they force me to. Their screen is bugging me each time I login in adsense admin but I'll never give up!

JamesColin, Aug 25, 2009 IP
  5. Pendragon

Pendragon Peon

Best Answers:
    I lost somewhere around $40 (£24) during the changeover but the reporting is so bad it's impossible to work out exactly how much went missing.

I've also noticed a reduction in earnings too, but the two things may not be connected.

I'm not going to bother to chase it up though.

Pendragon, Sep 12, 2009 IP