1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Marketing Domain Auction Site - No Visitors :(

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by kunnusingh, Sep 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    hi,

Recently i am Spend $300 for Domain Auction Site(Domain auction & Ebay type site)

Means Peoples can add his website for selling with in 2 Minute. but i get only 10 - 20 Visitors with in 2 - 5 days :(

How can i Market My Site. i don't want to Purchase Traffic.

Any Tips for Marketing ?? :confused:

kunnusingh, Sep 12, 2009 IP
  2. Itsyourchapter

Itsyourchapter Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Write and publish articles, post in forums, make a blog related to your website.

That should get you some more traffic.

Itsyourchapter, Sep 12, 2009 IP
  3. jjpmarketing

jjpmarketing Peon

Best Answers:
    I would utilize social media and blogging and article marketing to drive traffic to the site. You can use social media to bookmark the blog posts and also to tweet about it on sites like twitter or similar social media sites like facebook and myspace.

Then you can write articles in the niches your site will be targeting on EZA and the plethora of other article sites. You can also send these to bookmarking services I believe. And also find as many forums and blogs that you make posts and comments on to create interest in your site.

But the only real way to get substantial and immediate traffic is to use a CPA Network or PPC advertising to drive traffic to the site. Free traffic is never instant. It always takes time. Paid traffic is alwasy quick but can be expensive. So if you combine both strategies you should see a steady flow of traffic... but again it won't be free.

Hope that helps.

jjpmarketing, Sep 12, 2009 IP
  4. sarge

sarge Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't forget to make sure your site is utilizing all the possible ways to to get searched.

Use your meta tags

Use quality keywords in your title and also in your headlines. Make sure you use the H1 H2 etc tags in your code so that the search engine knows it's a headline

Use keywords in hyperlinks

You can and should use your alt text to supply more quality keywords....

(this plus what's already been mentioned and more...)

Hope this will help get the wheels turning...

-Sarge

sarge, Sep 12, 2009 IP
  5. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Try to use article marketing and social bookmark.
    Besides, you can also promote your website at webmaster forum by using your signature
    Of course, if you willing to pay, then use PPC such as adwords

lifeplayer, Sep 13, 2009 IP
  6. girlzlover12

girlzlover12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    you could try buying some domains and selling them on your website this will add content to your website and you could put a parking page up to send more traffic to your site. Make sure to write some text about the benefits of selling your domain on your website for the parked domains.

girlzlover12, Sep 13, 2009 IP
  7. Steve Powers

Steve Powers Peon

Best Answers:
    If you don't like to purchase traffic,maybe it'll be longer for you to promote traffic.I advise you to use purchase
    method and non-purchase method together.On one hand,you can use ads such as google adwords to bring you
    more flows.Of course this will cost you some.But I think it's necessary invest if you want to improve your flows
    quickly.On the other hand,you can try to get more links、backlinks or post in some famous forums to improve your
    influence and your brand.And then traffic will subsequently come.

Steve Powers, Sep 13, 2009 IP
  8. webstood

webstood Peon

Best Answers:
    ok you got to do lots of posting on other forums, write articles, etc. I have to work to get your popularity out. It's the same as making friends, you got to talk to people.

webstood, Sep 13, 2009 IP
  9. abilify82

abilify82 Peon

Best Answers:
    Everything that was suggested above is good. What I would do in addition to that is create a few websites with five to ten articles and start the bidding at 1. Run the auctions for 30 days while you are attracting traffic. This will show the visitors that other visit and post their sites too!

abilify82, Sep 13, 2009 IP
  10. girlzlover12

girlzlover12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I like that last one it goes along with mine but it will make it seem more like other people are posting stuff besides just the admin. I will post a domain on there if you want what's the link? Also whenever you are talking about your website include a link so people can look at it plus for search engines to find.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2009
    girlzlover12, Sep 13, 2009 IP
  11. n-james

n-james Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Link Building, SEO, Article Marketing, Press Releases, Guest Posting, Create A Thread In Webmaster Forums Offering Massive Discounts/Free Listings If They Join etc...

n-james, Sep 13, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.