1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My 5 month old (PR2) blog !!!! need a review

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by dummydam, Sep 10, 2009.

Hey all

I have a blog which is Footy goals and video Highlights its 5 month old and its PR2, i need you people to review it.....

only last month i started getting traffic from google, that lasted for just over a week....i was ranked very well for what ever i posted.....

but than all of a sudden i lost all traffic from google,...my new posts are not getting ranked....but the previous post are getting ranked on first page.......

why is that ?????? and tell me should i remove all those links at the bottom of the pages..... and any other tips etc....

Apart from that i have a new cricket blog (see my signature) i am planning to start a backlink campaign for that blog....where should i start.....????

Looking forward to get some quality feedback.....

dummydam, Sep 10, 2009 IP
  2. ssaerocoupe

ssaerocoupe Peon

Best Answers:

I am afraid the site needs some work. The layout is OK except at the bottom where the links are located. They are all over the place. And the text is not consistent nor is the line width (the horizontal ones) at the top. Some of the colors are too bland and I think the backdrop could use a little color. Just one man's opinion, hope it gives you something to think about. Best of luck..:confused:

ssaerocoupe, Sep 11, 2009 IP
  3. dummydam

dummydam Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks ssaerocoupe,

Yeah you are right links at bottom of the page are all over the place......im thinking of deleting some of them.......

Apart from that i might change the template.....but this template gets me better CTR....believe be this is by far the best CTR blog template i have used you know.......

dummydam, Sep 12, 2009 IP
  4. dc0ded

dc0ded Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yea.. I think should change this template.. There are plenty of nice templates which will help your website look much better.

dc0ded, Sep 12, 2009 IP
  5. ssaerocoupe

ssaerocoupe Peon

Best Answers:
    :)
    Well if you think the links are useful, leave them in just rearrange them a little and put them in some sort of order. Or you could start a new section called "links" and put them all in one place... Neatly of course..

ssaerocoupe, Sep 12, 2009 IP
  6. Sandalfly

Sandalfly Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes your blog needs a little work.

I would:
    • Add some more color, maybe have a background color
    • Put your links at the top so visitors can see how to navigate
    • Organize your content. Videos, Posts, About, etc..

Good luck.

Sandalfly, Sep 12, 2009 IP
  7. cube3

cube3 Peon

Best Answers:
    gawd your site rocks...love it when there are free footie videos! :D

cube3, Sep 12, 2009 IP
  8. dummydam

dummydam Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for the suggestions......i have kept the theme same......coz it worked well with SEO....now i have made another Blog about Fifa World Cup 2010 Highlights do check it out for free footy videos from world cup

dummydam, Jun 3, 2010 IP