1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for 10 articles written about prostate.

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by proncios, Sep 11, 2009.

I got several replies from article writers from my last post about anxiety. I know this might be a slim chance, but I got a message from a doctor who said he writes about these topics. I told you I was going to write your email down, but I erased all my outgoing and incoming messages. So if your still interested I need 10 articles written. I would also need several rewrites written. If anyone else who has written before on this topic feel free to contact me.

proncios, Sep 11, 2009 IP
  2. proncios

proncios Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey, I just want to add that I am looking for a writer or writers that have worked with this type of niche before. I am getting a bunch of people messaging me cheap services like $.01 per word. I prefer quality over quantity. So if you haven't worked with this type of niche before don't bother to message me. This isn't something that everyone could write about. This takes some time and research to product quality work. Which is why I am willing to pay top dollar for this particular project.

proncios, Sep 11, 2009 IP
  3. kavita_talkin

kavita_talkin Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've sent you my PM .. and mentioned in there my experience of working in this niche.
    If you can contact me on gmail/yahoo, i can show you the samples, but they are already sold, so can't sell them all over again!

kavita_talkin, Sep 11, 2009 IP
  4. infofreek

infofreek Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Proncious,

I think you were referring me.

Do I have a chance to write the articles or have you already awarded the project like the previous one?

infofreek, Sep 12, 2009 IP