1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Require someone to fix a few errors on my server

Discussion in 'Services' started by Beatplexity, Sep 9, 2009.

Hi

I require someone to fix some errors on my server that are affecting my site

1 - My forum shows a 500 internal server error when click on any subforum - http://www.beatplexity.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=10&sid=6d261d3c3786699f34bc927061d7fb40

2 - my openx show an error when i try to view statistic and view zones etc here is one example of the error messages - Fatal error: Cannot run code from this file in conjunction with non encoded files in /home/beatoneo/public_html/openx/lib/max/language/en/default.lang.php on line 65

3 - Awstats shows an error when i try to update statistics, error message - AWStats did not find any valid log lines that match your LogFormat parameter, in the 50th first non commented lines read of your log.
    Your log file /usr/local/apache/domlogs/beatplexity.com must have a bad format or LogFormat parameter setup does not match this format.

Your AWStats LogFormat parameter is: 1
    This means each line in your web server log file need to have "combined log format" like this:
    111.22.33.44 - - [10/Jan/2001:02:14:14 +0200] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 200 1234 "http://www.fromserver.com/from.htm" "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.01; Windows NT 5.0)"

And this is an example of records AWStats found in your log file (the record number 50 in your log):
    combined

Setup ('/home/beatoneo/tmp/awstats/awstats.beatplexity.com.conf' file, web server or permissions) may be wrong.
    Check config file, permissions and AWStats documentation (in 'docs' directory)

All these errors have occured since i had some downtime on my dedicated server and they are becoming quite annoying, i would like someone to go through it all and remove these bugs.

Please PM to discuss payment (via Paypal only) and details

Thanks

Beat

Beatplexity, Sep 9, 2009 IP
  2. rebelleader23

rebelleader23 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    looks like php-seo might be misconfigured for one, 2 sounds like awstats needs to be repaired by your web host or they need to adjust the time for it to update. ask them to enable it to where you can update awstats yourself.

rebelleader23, Sep 9, 2009 IP
  3. Beatplexity

Beatplexity Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    thanks for the advice, i will need someone to fix phpseo as i have no idea what to do.

it isnt the time for awstats to update, it updates every 12 hours but no data is pulled, then when i try to update manually i get that error message, i will forward this error onto them i did not know they would fix these kind of errors?????

Beatplexity, Sep 9, 2009 IP
  4. rebelleader23

rebelleader23 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    well the host can look in WHM to see if it needs to adjust as i have had to do this to adjust the settings to get it to collect data since it was tracking on some sites. if it still doesn't work then they might need to do a uninstall and then install again to get it to correct the problem. as for the phpseo, i would be willing to work on it.

rebelleader23, Sep 11, 2009 IP