1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I dont know why My pages are going inside supplemental results.

Discussion in 'Google' started by jomillergo, Sep 11, 2009.

See i have wordpress enabled blog, in that blog i removed the comment section and Im now keeping it as a CMS. I added one plugin recently called global translator. Initially i was happy about it because it converts my content into different languages enabling other language people to read, what happenned slowly my url's started going inside supplemental results. I got feared and removed the plugin, and in the sitemap section i have requested to remove all the other languages generated URLS and also i have blocked those other language pages in my robots.txt. Now this is still continuing, i want to rescue my site pages totally going into supplemental. Anyone please give a concrete idea which can bring up all the pages from the google supplemental results.

List of things i should do to make all the pages out of supplemental results.

jomillergo, Sep 11, 2009 IP
  2. rbucich

rbucich Peon

Best Answers:
    I think I'll need a screen shot of the results you're experiencing before I can comment

rbucich, Sep 11, 2009 IP
  3. FREE BET

FREE BET Peon

Best Answers:
    see if u can get more links high quality to the pages u need to be removed from the sandbox

FREE BET, Sep 11, 2009 IP
  4. brian65

brian65 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wait a while and see if the pages pop back into the main index. Has there been any change in traffic even though pages are falling into the supplemental?

I know on one of my sites it cycles between 8 and 27 pages in the main index but the traffic remains pretty constant.

brian65, Sep 11, 2009 IP
  5. zeekstern

zeekstern Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google doesn't care about your different language pages. They don't consider that duped content, if that is what you were thinking.

First thing I would check is to make sure you refer to all of your pages the same. By this I mean either www.mysite.com, or mysite.com. Don't do both.

Backlinks to your pages plays a role in this too. Google has been known to throw your pages away that don't have any:))

Check out the googles' cache: command. Look at the date.

Good luck!!

zeekstern, Sep 11, 2009 IP
  6. jomillergo

jomillergo Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes you are right i has got an impact with the traffic more over i feel the future of website is big question mark can you tell exactly what i have to do.

jomillergo, Sep 11, 2009 IP
  7. rv12may

rv12may Peon

Best Answers:
    You should just focus you increase back link with high PR. I am damn sure you will be able to solve yor problem.

rv12may, Sep 11, 2009 IP
  8. angilina

angilina Notable Member

Best Answers:
    How old is your site?

Are pages of your site appearing at last page of search results?

angilina, Sep 12, 2009 IP
  9. vagrant

vagrant Peon

Best Answers:
    is it the first page in your sig file.

It asks for a password.

vagrant, Sep 12, 2009 IP