1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Recomendations

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by RWD, Aug 10, 2006.

I am looking to get my site redesigned, I am not good at it so I want someone who is more profesional to redesign my site and make it more search engine freindly.

Anyone have any recomendations on who or what company I should use. This is a one off design so I am prepared to pay, I honestly think this is why my site is struggling because of the rubbish look and no consistancy between the home page, forum etc.

Please let me know of anyone who is fairly priced and who you have expirance of dealing with, or maybe moreso who not to deal with

Also if you are a webdesigner, please do not contact me, I am looking for peoples experiance of you, not your advert.

Thanks

RWD, Aug 10, 2006 IP
  2. BILZ

BILZ Peon

Best Answers:
    I can assist you with improving your SEO and I work with a few designers that can redesign the look of your site. PM me for more info or visit my site: www.ecentralmarketing.com.

BILZ, Aug 10, 2006 IP
    maldives likes this.
  3. RWD

RWD Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry, but I am looking for peoples experainces of companies etc, and I will go by recomendations, not adverts.

RWD, Aug 10, 2006 IP
  4. Sacredhoops

Sacredhoops Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey RWD,
    Did you ever find any recommendations or find any one worth working with?

I am sort of looking for the same deal!

Sacredhoops, Aug 11, 2006 IP
  5. mike323

mike323 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I found http://www.designcreek.com/

They did a site redesign for me that was great and they were very fast (though I didn't give them a lot to do). I should point out that, although I was happy with the site they created for me, there were a number of reasons - unrelated to their work - that made me decide to redo the site myself:

1.) I didn't really explain adequetely exactly how I wanted the site done (despite this, I thought they did a great job otherwise)

2.) there were a couple of misunderstandings and presumptions I made on my part that the designers could not be faulted for

and

3.) soon after they finished my site, I was inspired with a new idea for a design and so scrapped their fine work for my own vision.

despite all this, I would still recommend these guys.

btw, their adsense ad display format seemed to have gotten more regular clicks then the format I'm using now.

mike323, Aug 12, 2006 IP