1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[WTH] Writer & Group Freelancers to Create 200 Articles per Day

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by myst729, Sep 1, 2009.

---
    Opening temporarily closed. Got over 5 new candidates. My obligation to make good communication with them without the disturbance of reading new offers. Sorry Guys.
    ---

Hey guys,

Just found out that DP now uses a default list view sorted by thread time. So I'm just writing this new thread so it gets max exposure. :)

You can find my original hiring thread here:
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?p=11551494
    A few months old but the project is quite ongoing till now. (hey, if you are working with me for the time being, post a few good words...of course only truth). For those whom I haven't the privilege to meet, check my iTrader.​

• The project will run till the Valentine's Day next year. It mostly concerns 200-400 word articles on US hotels & city travel informations.

• For the style, I want eHow step-by-step type. Not interested in stuffed search-engine-feeding wordings whatsoever.

• Pay 1c for 1 word. No bulk discount is needed.

• I'm all on efficiency and speed. Payment is fast. Communication is prompt and considerate (I do my best and I do as a professional.) And, I need and can assign 200 articles at least to be done per day!

PM or directly mail me. I cannot guarantee a 100% reply ratio. If I don't, that's probably because I saw a very low iTrader or bad reviews.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2009
    myst729, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  2. myst729

myst729 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    revealing a few details of what you might be working with:

I have two dedicated editors to review all the articles. In work days, daily workload can be 400 articles and 200 in weekends. But I'm not going to push for another peak.

My paypal gets refilled with about $2,000 every week from my company's US bank account.

That said, most submissions get reviewed and paid within 24 hours.

myst729, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  3. prachimehta87

prachimehta87 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have been working for Sean for quite some time now and have to say that he is a gem of a person and an awesome buyer! He would always understand if you are in some kind of fix and also pay up as soon as the work gets approved! Thanks Sean! I'd still say you are the best buyer on DP...;)

prachimehta87, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  4. shibli123

shibli123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    great project. but is there any potential for individual writers who can write as low as 5 articles per day? i consider myself eligible for your project except the bulk submission issue. so.. should i apply for the job?
    thanks

shibli123, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  5. vanshaj_agarwal

vanshaj_agarwal Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Honestly, if there is one client here on DP that writers should kill for to get.. it is Sean or myst729 as you may know. This guy is as genuine as anything could be and means everything he promises on his thread, to the punctuation.

I owe a lot to him, and personally know him to be a great professional and thorough gentleman.

If you guys give him good work, you can never ever have any complaints from his side.

vanshaj_agarwal, Sep 2, 2009 IP
  6. shanmugasundaram

shanmugasundaram Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i must say a word that you can never ever find a good client than myst at DP. he such a nice guy to move and work with. payment was genuine and i got it on time.

there is no doubt that you are one of the best buyers at DP

shanmugasundaram, Sep 9, 2009 IP
    myst729 likes this.