1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Payment History

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by nickswift, Sep 9, 2009.

I am in the UK and I was meant to get 44 pounds on 12th of August sent by cheque as my usual means of payment.

I did not get that cheque. When I log onto payment details, it says the following..

August 2009
    12 Aug Earnings (Aug, Balance Transfer) - details £44.24

I have never set up a Balance Transfer! my payment type is as follows (copied and pasted from adsense screen)

Payment Type: Cheque - Standard Delivery

I have tried to send them a missing cheque notification but it asks for cheque number and since I was never issued a cheque, they dont give me a cheque number. I tried putting in the cheque number field something like 'you have changed my payment methord and i dont have a cheque number' but they just send an automated message saying - it appears you have not sent a cheque number...

anyway, does anyone have any suggestions - or even better (although i doubt it) a phone number for adsense?

nickswift, Sep 9, 2009 IP
  2. Bill_Stanbrook

Bill_Stanbrook Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Adsense have recently been making some changes in localizing currencies, and also in payment payout thresholds. The balance transfer mentioned probably refers to them transferring the balance from one currency type, to your local currency.

They have also listed some issues with reporting that relate to the currency localization changes. The money is still there, but it is not being reported correctly. Apparently the reporting problem will sort itself out once they make the next payment.

You can check the new payment thresholds at: https://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/answer.py?answer=139719

Bill_Stanbrook, Sep 9, 2009 IP
    nickswift likes this.
  3. nickswift

nickswift Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ahhhh, of course! hey, thanks for the reply - I should have thought of that myself.

nickswift, Sep 9, 2009 IP