1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help from someone...

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by pexietwin, Sep 9, 2009.

Hi I am curious about cj and I want to try it but little bit of scared. 1st thing that comes in my mind is what does it takes to be a cj member:confused: I mean the requirements? hope someone might help me. thanks in advance!

pexietwin, Sep 9, 2009 IP
  2. anhbloginc

anhbloginc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's not take anything. They just take your information and email address ( filled by yourself ) and register -> become CJ member.

You need to submit W8 Form if you are outside US and W9 Form if you are inside US ( Tax Form ) to able to received payment.

You need a website to promote product which you apply to become partner of that advertiser and promote their product.

You need to wait until your balance reached $100 and you will got your first check by regular mail .

You need to contact support if you have any question in future.

Regards, Hope you understand all .

anhbloginc, Sep 9, 2009 IP
    Kerosene likes this.
  3. zeekstern

zeekstern Active Member

Best Answers:
    The best thing you can do is go to their site and read their requirements. Then if you have any questions come back and ask here, or ask them. The reason I suggest this is that rules are constantly changing. We might tell you something wrong because they changed on us.:))

zeekstern, Sep 12, 2009 IP
  4. angella8

angella8 Peon

Best Answers:
    1. setup a clean blog
    2. load some unique article
    3. register to vendor in cj
    4. slip ur vendor aff link to ur article
    5. put some ads with vendor aff link

goodluck!

angella8, Sep 17, 2009 IP
  5. 5starAffiliates

5starAffiliates Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's fairly easy to get approved by CJ, but then you need to get approved by each affiliate program you want to join. Many of them want to see a site that's related to their niche, some only accept affiliates that have already been earning with CJ, some only accept affiliates from certain countries, it just varies by merchant.

5starAffiliates, Sep 19, 2009 IP
  6. Sandy James

Sandy James Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've thought about adding CJ to my website. Has anyone made some good money using CJ?

Sandy James, Sep 19, 2009 IP