1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Autoblogging works?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by teohcl, Jul 30, 2009.

I have seen a lot of people moving to this autoblog, is the something that workable for affiliate marketing? Especially come to the contents. Anyone has tested this out and it works, please share your comments with me. Thanks

teohcl, Jul 30, 2009 IP
  2. ChrisBa

ChrisBa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It can work - just gotta make sure the articles are a little mixed up and not total duplicates :)

ChrisBa, Jul 30, 2009 IP
  3. kaene

kaene Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, it does work, but you should know what you do.

I prefer to use them linking to my money sites, rather than use them as money sites directly, but this is up to the quantity and your plan.

Check my signature for a nice autoblogging plugin, easy to use and powerful :)

kaene, Sep 9, 2009 IP
  4. HumanVirus

HumanVirus Active Member

Best Answers:
    I make small amount of money from my autoblogs. Most of mine earn me anywhere between 10 to 15 bucks per month.

HumanVirus, Sep 9, 2009 IP
  5. gordon08

gordon08 Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think that you'll earn any significant money with it. It'll earn you at most a few cents a day if any.
    Not worth it in my opinion. There are other things you can do that can earn you more money.

gordon08, Sep 9, 2009 IP