1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO Tip Guaranteed To Improve Your Search Engine Rankings

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by ericb, Sep 8, 2009.

If you are trying to improve your search engine rankings, I would like to provide an SEO tip that will help you improve your rankings.

The SEO tip is: take advantage of the "Title Tag" for the web page.

You can do this by inserting the keyword phrase you are trying to rank your web page for in the title tag for the page.

Moreover, for even better ranking results, insert the particular keyword phrase you want to rank for as the first keyword phrase in the title tag and keep the total number of characters in the title tag under 120 characters.

I mentioned keyword phrases specifically because for ranking purposes, I would recommend trying to rank for keyword phrases instead of keywords - especially when you are new to SEO and/or in the beginning stages.

Thanks,
    Eric

ericb, Sep 8, 2009 IP
  2. HomeComputerGames

HomeComputerGames Peon

Best Answers:
    Good Tip, Thanks! ;)

HomeComputerGames, Sep 8, 2009 IP
  3. varun8211

varun8211 Peon

Best Answers:
    varun8211, Sep 8, 2009 IP
  4. LeifNisaan

LeifNisaan Peon

Best Answers:
    Even using all in one seo pack plugin on your website or blog can help to boost the better effect.

LeifNisaan, Sep 8, 2009 IP