1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dreamweaver templates vs Wordpress? Need some help

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by ghost_1on, Sep 7, 2009.

I'm trying to make a website but dont know where to begin.
    I have enough knowledge with dreamweaver html so thats not the problem.
    The problem is what type of site to make it, im making a website that will have many pictures with item numbers on them, so people who call me to make orders will have this site as a reference so they can see what they want.

I was thinking of using wordpress and a nice theme, but wordpress you have to upload each pic indivualy and that will take me over 1000 years to do.

So i was thinking html dreamweaver, but i cant make it as nice as wordpress it will be all text links and square ish- so i either need a good template or someone to come up with a better idea maybe joomla or something.

Please help- eventually the site will turn into a e-commerce type place with transactions over the net, but for now no.
    :confused::confused::confused:

ghost_1on, Sep 7, 2009 IP
  2. MaverickMoney

MaverickMoney Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm sure you can find a free template out there for your website, you just have to look.

Check with your webhost to see what sort of addons or scripts come with it (cPanel).

MaverickMoney, Sep 7, 2009 IP
  3. Dub-X

Dub-X Peon

Best Answers:
    what ever you do try and not use tables

Dub-X, Sep 8, 2009 IP