1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Here your search ends for a quality yet fast writer

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by rosn007, Sep 7, 2009.

Hi dpers,
    Lemme start off briefly with my writing services. I’m into this industry since one and half year and took this profession as a full time job. I’ve written tons of articles and I’m also pretty aware with the SEO techniques at least with the articles. My almost clients are from US and UK and it really makes me feel glad to receive the appreciation.
    I am here to guarantee you for an adequate piece of articles. My experience and knowledge on SEO techniques is good enough and it is advantage for you attend the invading thoughts with my creativity. I better know how to play with the keyword that will obviously drive your websites a great traffic. So let me find some good visitors and their good time for your blogs and websites.
    My rates are as simple you as it never let you down with the precise work.

1*100 words article - $1
    1*100 words review -$2
    1*100 words sales letter and press release -$3
    1*100 words website description -$4 and accordingly
    I hope it'll reach to some of the good SEO who has been ripped off with many scammers here around DP. Everybody is a good writer but i know what i'm up to.
    Shoot me if any query is running through your head and I’ll catch you right away.

Be the first one to have an order!
    Thanks!

Ps: I don't think if I ever disappoint any client with the turnaround time.

rosn007, Sep 7, 2009 IP
    mike_sun likes this.