1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PR Sculpting

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by erezson, Aug 21, 2009.

Its very nice that Google talk about PR sculpting while they don't listen to them selfs...

Attached Files:

erezson, Aug 21, 2009 IP
  2. ThereseLim

ThereseLim Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmp.. This is quite amazing to me. In fact i was with that Stuff too.

ThereseLim, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  3. erezson

erezson Active Member

Best Answers:
    I was at SMX Advanced when Matt Cutts talked about it and he said that he accepted that SEO people will notice they (Google) did it (come on...) but since no one did, he talked about it.

how ever, I wonder if Google keep ignoring from PR Sculpting. What do you think?

erezson, Sep 5, 2009 IP
  4. FifthDimension

FifthDimension Member

Best Answers:
    Amazing how they come up with these terms 'pr sculpting' 'link juice' etc - trade terms about SEO - I dont understand why people would add nofollow within their own sites (which is what PR sculpting basically is), you cant sculpt or control PR of whatever google assigns to it, its just simply take it or leave it kind of matter. Anyway PR algorithm is questionable because it assigns higher importance to other sites linking to a site, on the assumption that if others link to a site, then it must be better.That has given rise to all the blog networks where anyone with money can get many sites linking back to them.

FifthDimension, Sep 5, 2009 IP
  5. MaryJoyL

MaryJoyL Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not really familiar about that PR Sculpting, I have read one blog lately that talks about PR Sculpting and I regret for ignoring that.

MaryJoyL, Sep 6, 2009 IP