1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Getting this error when renwing the domain (Godaddy)

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by aks020, Sep 5, 2009.

Transaction would exceed user's monthly maximum (10202/Error)
    There was a problem authorizing your credit. Please verify your payment information or use an alternate form of payment.

Please click here to go back and confirm that your information is correct.

i have not bought anything in sep . then why - exceed user's monthly maximum

aks020, Sep 5, 2009 IP
  2. aks020

aks020 Peon

Best Answers:
    Transaction failed because has no funding sources (10210/Error)

There was a problem authorizing your credit. Please verify your payment information or use an alternate form of payment.

aks020, Sep 5, 2009 IP
  3. BlackElf

BlackElf Active Member

Best Answers:
    That is strange - did you try calling them ?
    In the past when I had issues I just called their support number and got everything resolved ASAP
    (when I emailed them I got general answers and most of the time did not help me - so I stopped using the email and just use the phone with them - just my 2c

BlackElf, Sep 5, 2009 IP
  4. neonrider

neonrider Peon

Best Answers:
    I got this error recently for no reason. Called Godaddy and they numerously told me this is Paypal's error. I thought Godaddy could call Paypal themselves to help customer resolve this issue yet they won't bother and rather lose business. Paypal numerously told me it's not their error, but it is Godaddy's error and also Paypal told me that their error codes are 4-digit and not 5-digit - familiar situation, isn't it? I checked online and it seems a 5-digit error which originates from Paypal, so Paypal appears to be a not so professional business and I will quit it at the nearest opportunity. Very bureaucratic situation indeed. I knew it, this country/economy will destroy itself through ignorance and laziness.

Why reward a lazy, ignorant company?

So, being footballed between Dad and Pal (Godaddy and Paypal), I gave up and am moving my domains to another registrar and will quit using Paypal as well.

If someone knows the solution I will be curious to know not only how it solves, but how many people quit the evil Ebay's and Paypal's "services".

neonrider, Jun 1, 2010 IP
    jacky8 likes this.
  5. warlord2010

warlord2010 Peon

Best Answers:
    Just go and change the monthly limit in paypal. This is there in your pre-approved payments settings for godaddy in paypal.

warlord2010, Dec 27, 2010 IP
  6. Oscar Frank

Oscar Frank Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is beginning to get weird, got this same error while trying to buy a domain name from them. I used the same card last week to purchase 4 domains. why the error now?

Oscar Frank, Mar 3, 2013 IP
  7. Serp Creation

Serp Creation Member

Best Answers:
    You need to contact the domain registrar and ask for the help, I think only domain registrar or your credit card provider would help.

Serp Creation, Mar 5, 2013 IP
  8. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    The error messages seem to be from GoDaddy, and due to the account where the payment is coming from. I suggest you get in touch with GoDaddy and confirm this with them. You can try clearing your browser's cache, then try renewing your domain name again.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!

affilorama, Mar 5, 2013 IP
  9. Gipofiz

Gipofiz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have just solved this problem by paying PayPal. Need "Add a New Payment Option:payPal" and confirm all points. At "Preferred Payment Method:" will appear new option (with new numbers/letters) like "PayPal - ending with ...." Choose it. Place your order again. Profit.

Gipofiz, Mar 21, 2013 IP