1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Are your keywords buzzing?

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by eKstreme, Jun 14, 2006.

I want find out who is blogging about and tagging using my keywords, so I wrote a tool to do that: What the Buzz?

It has two main uses:

1. Find out all the "buzz" associated with your keywords or brands. For example, type in "digital point", and you can see the latest blogs and bookmarks about DP.

2. Get ideas about what's topical right now. For example, type in "seo" or "adsense", or "world cup", and you'll see what people are saying and get ideas about what to write about.

Hope you like it! Feedback welcome :)

eKstreme, Jun 14, 2006 IP
    GADOOD and andriusk like this.
  2. GADOOD

GADOOD Peon

Best Answers:
    Awesome.

Pete

GADOOD, Jun 14, 2006 IP
  3. Uban

Uban Peon

Best Answers:
    Absolutetly Brilliant.

Here's my example of a "buzz word" paying off. I sell diet pills. 3 months ago, I noticed a few hits to my site for "brazilian diet pills" due to an RSS feed that was pulling up articles from 1 diet site to mine. Well, I had some quick easy traffic from a new buzz about this crazy and dangerous pill. I knew it would be a new "buzz" so I registered an SEO friendly domain and did a blog about the warning of brazilian diet pills. I highlighted the pills I sell as well (as an alternative).

I've averaged an easy $400 a month from that alone. The buzz is dying down and that $400 will trickle down to only 1 to 200 a month. BUT, I learned a LOT from it and will earn much more from the same tactic.

This definately goes in with my bag of tools.

Uban, Jun 14, 2006 IP
  4. eKstreme

eKstreme Guest

Best Answers:
    Glad you like it!

Uban: that's a great story. What the Buzz? can really help you to find and catch such waves of traffic and money. Sure they come and go, but then they wouldn't be fads if they stayed on.

I'm always happy to hear suggestions or feedback. Just email me through the site or PM me here.

eKstreme, Jun 15, 2006 IP
  5. eKstreme

eKstreme Guest

Best Answers:
    Quick update: What the Buzz? now serches Topix.net for a more comprehensive overview.

All comments and feedback welcome :)

eKstreme, Aug 9, 2006 IP