1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Content Creator Company

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by mpreyesmr, Sep 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hello, I am interested in writing unique, high quality articles for $5 a piece. I am also writing sales letter for $100 a piece.

Most people charge a lot more for the quality that we provide so PM me for any questions or if you are interested.

mpreyesmr, Sep 4, 2009 IP
  2. Gentlewish

Gentlewish Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This guy is a complete fraud. he persisited on advance payments and to give it a shot i made an advance payment. He sends me an email saying he is working on the articles and what he sends me is really shocking- he simply copied exisitng ezine articles. One of the articles he sent me is

Turnkey Website Designing

Having your own space, an address and a home in the cyber world greatly contributes to the success of the individual. An elegantly designed web site which pleases the individual and the users is an asset and is the best way to promote ones interest either is its business or the individual itself online. Web design is a form of art.

A lot of thinking and planning should go into it before it can be implemented. The website design should reflect what the brand or the individual stands for in every aspect of its implementation. These include the articles posted on the site. The image that accompanies the post, page layouts, captions, titles, icons and a host of other features. Since websites represent an online presence it is very important to design it according to the domain it represents. Usage of technologies in implementing websites differs according to the need of the websites and the need of the individual and the clients.

There is no classification of websites as such because it is not that easy to classify them as websites are used to represent, present, trade, virtual reality and everything else imaginable and each website has to be approached individually without being a typecast. This is a great way to build and design websites that are unique in every aspect and the ones which stand out.

There are so many ways to get yourself a new web design site done, there are literally many designers who can provide you with a spanking new website in a timely bound manner. But do make sure you peek into their portfolio and like their previous works so that you know how the designer works and how his tastes are and most importantly, if you will like it!

and now look at this http://ezinearticles.com/?Importance-of-a-Web-Design&id=2728506

He claims this is a unique articles for which he worked hard.

Gentlewish, Sep 4, 2009 IP
  3. mpreyesmr

mpreyesmr Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Gentlewish, stop spamming my threads with negative comments. That is against the Terms of Service for Digital Point.

You are the only one to complain of me being a fraud but if you look at my profile you will notice that everyone else is giving me positive comments.

Stop doing this or I will report you to the Digital Point moderators.

mpreyesmr, Sep 4, 2009 IP
  4. squall_tempest00

squall_tempest00 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Who is really telling the truth here? Gentlewish do you have proof? Mpreyesmr everyone else is giving a positive comments?? you only have 1 itrader.. And if you check them 2 of them are positive.. Geez... what do people get from scamming others. gentlewish if you want us to believe show us some proof that you paid for his service. Keep it cool in here. Ciao. ^^

squall_tempest00, Sep 4, 2009 IP
  5. Gentlewish

Gentlewish Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I know if i post the paypal transaction details here, i would get banned for a few days so i did not post the payment details. Also with regards to the postive comments that the so called content writer is getting is from 2 people who seem to have just joined DP to give him positive comments , take a look at who has given him postive itraders. I have no intention of posting in the thread, it only pians that there are pople who have the audacity to cheat people and claim they have done everything right. i gave you the article , you can judge by yourself what this guy is upto.

Gentlewish, Sep 5, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.