1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

About Press Release

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by monishka, Sep 4, 2009.

Hello friend,

I have a new website and i want to submit press release so the main question is that i should also submit a anchor text like submit in article or i should put main url of the website.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2009
    monishka, Sep 4, 2009 IP
  2. online_eye

online_eye Peon

Best Answers:
    Always use your keywords as anchor texts while getting backlinks from any dam sites which will help getting better rankings for those keywords.

online_eye, Sep 4, 2009 IP
  3. allennbb

allennbb Peon

Best Answers:
    It is always better to have anchor text with keywords that you are targetting

allennbb, Sep 4, 2009 IP
  4. MoneyTopList.com

MoneyTopList.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    What is working for me is the mix of links with anchor texts and plain links. Try to build your links naturally - search engines like this way and your links will give you more SEO juice.

MoneyTopList.com, Sep 4, 2009 IP
  5. funkymario

funkymario Notable Member

Best Answers:
    using anchor text is generally more useful, both for the search engines and for users.

funkymario, Sep 4, 2009 IP
  6. icodemarketing

icodemarketing Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi

If anyone knows details about the Press Releases please share here.. I dont know much about
    Press release and its advantages... so please help me and clear this concept.. n Also how it benefit for the ranking of the site in Search Engines..

Thanks

icodemarketing, Sep 5, 2009 IP
  7. Candise

Candise Peon

Best Answers:
    Formatting Your Press Release

How you present your news is just as important as its content. Some of these suggestions are specific to PRWeb's distribution service.

Mixed case. NEVER SUBMIT A PRESS RELEASE IN ALL UPPER CASE LETTERS. This is very bad form. Even if your release makes it past PRWeb's editors (highly unlikely), it will definitely be ignored by journalists. Use mixed case.

Correct grammar usage. Always follow rules of grammar and style. Errors in grammar and style affect your credibility. Excessive errors will cause your press release to be rejected by PRWeb's editors.

Word processor. Write your press release on a word processor instead of composing online. Writing online will not achieve best results. Take time to do it right. Write, print, proof read. Rewrite, edit.

No HTML. Never embed HTML or other markup languages in your press release. Your press release will be distributed over a wide array of networks. Including such formatting will negatively impact the readability of your press release.

More than one paragraph. It is nearly impossible to tell your story in a few sentences. If you do not have more than a few sentences, chances are you do not have a newsworthy item

Summary paragraph. PRWeb asks you to include a one-paragraph summary. Some distribution points only receive your headline, summary and a link to your press release. If you fail to include a summary paragraph, you may reduce the effectiveness of your press release.

Do not include your e-mail address in the body of your release. We have a special place during the submission process for you to include your e-mail address. If you include your e-mail address in the body of your press release, you run the risk of receiving spam. This is because your e-mail address will be available to the public. Spiders routinely scour the Internet harvesting e-mail addresses for spammers. Provide your e-mail address only in the space(s) provided during the submission process.

Ticker Symbols. Never include ticker symbols of other companies without their express written permission.

Candise, Sep 5, 2009 IP