1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Content writers are unreliable, Flag me if you are scared of the truth

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Seobiznezz, Sep 3, 2009.

Content writer unhonest liars beware....negative Itrader will not help

We have posted many content writing needed posts over the last year and found that 75% of the responders are unreliable unhonest people that destroy the project by not delivering on what they promise.

I am posting this to help other companies that are looking to hire them. Please be very careful as to the time they promise for completion.

You can't Itrader negative these people because they know what site you own and can spam you, destroy your forum or other negative behavior.

The employer is the one who is held hostage by this poor work quality.

Please comment to me...explain why many of you never complete projects. Do you get lazy? Are you rich?

Seobiznezz, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  2. Seobiznezz

Seobiznezz Peon

Best Answers:
    You know what....if content writers were reliable we have hundreds of thousands of $$$$ to spend on them.

They never finish projects, they all want work but it is very rare that they complete anything.

Shame on them.

Seobiznezz, Sep 4, 2009 IP
  3. kane4545

kane4545 Guest

Best Answers:
    Sadly, this is true in any industry.. there will always be the unscrupulous and the dishonest..

kane4545, Sep 4, 2009 IP