1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Backlink buying

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by AndriyZ, Aug 29, 2009.

Wanted to ask experts if anyone on here practicing buying quality, one way backlinks? What would be advantages and disadvantages of this. Does anyone know a website where you can buy links from other websites? I think the only ones I found so far is http://www.textlinkbrokers.com and http://tnx.net and not sure if they are any good.
    Thank you:)

AndriyZ, Aug 29, 2009 IP
  2. thefandango

thefandango Active Member

Best Answers:
    Or you could open a trial account for free on the site in my signature and get 10 inbound links totally free.

thefandango, Aug 29, 2009 IP
  3. Bohol

Bohol Peon

Best Answers:
    you can buy links right here in digitalpoint's link sales board/section. there are many quality sites that offer link placements.

Bohol, Aug 29, 2009 IP
  4. internetheaven

internetheaven Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i think buying links is really an "easy" option. If you're willing to put in the work and get experience, you could actually get some seriously good links at a much lower cost (if you take your time as the cost, rather than money). Buying links is really something to do with a very large budget as an extra in my opinion.

internetheaven, Aug 29, 2009 IP
  5. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    buying links form link brokers can be risky. by now google knows all the major link farms and will penalize a site found to be practicing link buy/sale practice. better to buy links descretely or build your own. you can visit buy sale trade section of the forum where lot of people are selling links. they are lot safer to try but watch out for dropped domians. its a common practice where peole will buy dropped domains with PR, sell links, and then once all the links are sold, they wil not renew the site anymore (by the time PR goes down to zero).

sultanofseo, Aug 29, 2009 IP
    Merkersarl likes this.
  6. krist11

krist11 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can buy one way link digital forum category section "Link Sales"

krist11, Aug 29, 2009 IP
  7. Lotos1

Lotos1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I thought buying links is against Google's and other search engines' Terms of Service? Or am I wrong?

Lotos1, Aug 29, 2009 IP
  8. rainmist

rainmist Peon

Best Answers:
    Link buying is not a long term strategy for link building.

rainmist, Aug 30, 2009 IP
  9. Tanika50

Tanika50 Member

Best Answers:
    I agree, link buying is not a good strategy. It might work for the short term, but if you want to have a business which will endure, and be highly regarded by the search engines, then concentrate on the quality of your content. In time, you will have people wanting to link to your site.
    Use article marketing, video marketing, blog posting, and a host of other techniques to steadily build backlinks.
    The more relevant your backlinks are to your site's subject, the more highly they will be valued by the search engine algorithms.

Tanika50, Aug 30, 2009 IP
  10. zebno

zebno Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    well explained answer.

zebno, Aug 30, 2009 IP
  11. crappyPaste

crappyPaste Guest

Best Answers:
    Link buying from those kind of sites are not very good. There are other strategies on building links i.e linkwheels. Google hates link buying

crappyPaste, Aug 30, 2009 IP
  12. AndriyZ

AndriyZ Peon

Best Answers:
    Can you tell a little more about linkwheels? Never even heard of that. You know I've read somewhere that even though Google hates links buying majority of websites that are on first page do buy links. Even if you look at the portfolio of www.textlinkbrokers.com you can see some big names. What do you and everybody who reads this think about that? Is link buying strategy of the past or it's still have some future?

AndriyZ, Aug 30, 2009 IP
  13. AutoTerminal

AutoTerminal Active Member

Best Answers:
    you can buy links right here in digitalpoint's link sales board/section. there are many quality sites that offer link placements. Can you provide a link in this forum about link sales

AutoTerminal, Aug 30, 2009 IP
  14. Merkersarl

Merkersarl Peon

Best Answers:
    Merkersarl, Sep 4, 2009 IP
    sultanofseo likes this.
  15. simonheng82

simonheng82 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yea you can get a lot of quality link builders from DP marketplace. :)

simonheng82, Sep 4, 2009 IP
  16. virtualreality

virtualreality Peon

Best Answers:
    yup .. DP marketplace is excellent place for buying links ..

virtualreality, Sep 4, 2009 IP
  17. astarmathsandphysics

astarmathsandphysics Peon

Best Answers:
    Buying links is not what seo is about. And not cost effective either. From any point of view you are better off filling your site with content.

astarmathsandphysics, Sep 4, 2009 IP
  18. selectsplat

selectsplat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Buying backlinks is a great way to jumpstart a link building campaign. I suggest cautiously using it together with other methods of link marketing, such as blog commenting, forum posting, social marketing, and article submission.

However buying backlinks, if done properly, will very often be your most effective method of search engine optimization. It's alot easier to purchase a backlinks on a high quality site with good pr than it is to find one that will give you a link for free.

You just need to be cautious. Understand that there are a few different ways to get burnt. Make sure you consider all of the factors when deciding what sites to purchase text links on. Never buy huge bulk packages, unless you are allowed to manually review each and every site you are paying for.

You might want to have a look at my inventory of several hundred pre-screened, high quality publishers with available text link ads at affordable prices over at www.AdhocAds.com.

selectsplat, Sep 4, 2009 IP