1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to make keyword research & Search engine rank tracking in less than 2 minutes?

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by tumikanton, Aug 30, 2009.

If your site depends on Google and Yahoo placements for traffic and sales, your search engine rankings are tied directly to your bottom line. That's why you need to keep a close eye on your rankings to make sure you're near the top at all times. Now here's the question: How would you like spending as little as 2 minutes a day to see where you rank for hundreds of your critical web searches? You know, the keywords people type into Google and Yahoo to arrive at your site and buy something? Or subscribe to your newsletter, or download your eBook?

To grow your business & increase sales you need to get exposure to the rest of the web, ranking top on SERP is the most expected solution for that. And Keyword research is the first & most important step to be successful in SEO. There are lots of ways to research keywords related to your niche. Google keyword tool & Wordtracker are the most popular tools to research
    keywords manually. SEO software are the other means to research keywords of prospected niche.

For manual keyword research, I prefer wordtracker. Wordtracker has the least skewed search counts so I use that as a rough guide to find out how many people are actually searching for my keyword phrases. I use to use Yahoo as well but it's out of date now. I add the search counts, actual and estimated in two columns to my spreadsheet. Any page that has my keyword phrases in both the Title and an on page link is likely to be optimized for that phrase so they're my assumed optimized competition, I'm hoping to see low numbers for this particular search (under 30 is good, under 10 is great, I'm not looking to go head to head with loads of optimized
    competition). I usually end up with a handful, 5-10 keyword phrases that have good search counts and a low number of optimized competing pages. From those I choose 3 or 4 that I think I can get the client a high ranking for and that most importantly, are likely to convert to a sale.

But to do the manual research is a tedious and time-consuming process. It usually takes days even weeks to have solid ideas of keywords and the competitors optimization process. And if you want to experience the ups & downs on SERP for same keyword as well as competitors it needs you to have more profound knowledge & understanding in SEO.

SEO tools dominates manual keyword research process in this case. These tools are generated in a way to output quick results for estimated keyword with detailed options.
    The privilege of these tools are:
    - Reveals your search engine rankings with a click of a button. No more spending hours on end manually checking your site's positions in search engines. Just sit back and let Rank Tracker do the boring job for you! Some efficient rank trackers output result in less than 2 minutes.
    - Shows if your site moved up or down in search results. Every time you check your rankings, these tools will conveniently show you the ranking difference so you can easily see if your site has moved up, or if it has slipped for whatever reason.
    - Helps you discover profitable keywords you've been missing out on! Through these tools you'll be able to grab traffic-generating keywords using Wordtracker, Google Suggest, your competitor's websites, and many other methods!
    - Supports 500+ different search engines
    - Shows you the BEST keywords to optimize your site for! Rank Tracker can show you how many times a keyword has been actually searched by real people over the last month, plus how stiff the competition for this keyword is. This "number-of-searches-to-competition" ratio is known as Keyword Efficiency Index, or KEI. This is how professional search engine optimizers pick the best keywords to optimize for — they choose keywords with the biggest number of searches AND the lowest competition.
    - Frequent updates
    - Available for Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux

There are thousands of SEO tools are available, for google search you will get 400k+ tools offering you service. Among them 99% tools will fail you to gain your desired result. Before buying any tool you must be careful about the company (you are interested to buy), check for their reputation, life-time in SEO-field, ask them questions regarding your needs. Link-assistant, Seomoz, Seochat, Seobook are reputed SEO companies to deal with this issue.
    If you get demo or trial version for any SEO tools then its better to use demo to have concrete idea about how these tools work.

tumikanton, Aug 30, 2009 IP
  2. sallokamma

sallokamma Peon

Best Answers:
    nice tips. thanx for sharing

sallokamma, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  3. kawebspy

kawebspy Peon

Best Answers:
    nice tips thanks

kawebspy, Sep 4, 2009 IP
  4. Ryan Jin