1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much money can really be made with AdSense?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Lotos1, Sep 3, 2009.

I was thinking about what it would take to make over $100,000 a month as some of the popular bloggers have stated that they made through AdSense. They all claim that they made it using their blogs or a single website, but how can you make over $100,000 with a single blog just using AdSense? To make that much, you would have to have 100s of blogs with very high volumes of traffic. Some have stated that those infamous AdSense checks are fake, but if they were, wouldn't Google do something about it? You cannot fake your earnings without Google knowing about it. I'm not saying that the checks are fake, but it is a possibility and it could also be possible that Google does not want to say anything about it since it makes their program look better and attracts more publishers.

Lotos1, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  2. sparckyz

sparckyz Peon

Best Answers:
    Im sure well established popular blogs make a killing, but i think the time for getting into the blog game and reaching that amount has passed. Had to get in there early and get it right. Have to wait for the next big thing and be first!

sparckyz, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  3. premiershipnews

premiershipnews Peon

Best Answers:
    Personally i think that there are so many untouched niches out there that carry bigger payments per click from google ads.

Yes the early bloggers got the better deals but the money is there, you just have to work harder for it.

premiershipnews, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  4. hnida

hnida Guest

Best Answers:
    I personally wouldn't recommend the pains taking journey to anyone. The only way to make the big bucks now is to make a site where the users put in the data like a forum or an article website. Now 1 single blogger would find it very difficult to make that sort of cash.

hnida, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  5. tyler9953

tyler9953 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am getting over a dollar per click, but not getting many clicks. This is on an insurance site.

tyler9953, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  6. Jontish

Jontish Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes. It's simple, but not easy. Work hard, and just do that, don't make up excuses to do other things than work (when being at the computer).
    Works for me often times!

Jontish, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  7. SamKB

SamKB Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd say that it's not too late yet. Blogging covers so many subjects that some are yet to be discovered, so is not late for some niches yet :)

But it will be end soon, that's for sure.

SamKB, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  8. bestserviceforyou

bestserviceforyou Peon

Best Answers:
    Of course you can make that kind of money. You just need a ton of real US traffic. There are tons of people that actually click on ads because they are interesting. But you can earn that kind of money from any one of the number of affiliate programs out there. Just for some reason people think Adsense is the best.
    Dont get me wrong Adsense has treated me VERY well but the same goes for CJ and Bidvertiser. It all depends on your niche.
    Good Luck and I hope everyone can make that much!!

bestserviceforyou, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  9. shoaibakhtarkhan

shoaibakhtarkhan Peon

Best Answers:
    just high traffic can and placement of ads with targetting high paying keywords can increase your earnings.just look at my today earnings which is just from 1 blog

[​IMG]

shoaibakhtarkhan, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  10. Lotos1

Lotos1 Peon

Best Answers:
    That's not bad. But $50 x 30 days in a month = $1500. You also say that you have high Web traffic. This is nowhere near $100,000 that those pro bloggers claim to have made in a single month from just their blog.

Lotos1, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  11. jakomo

jakomo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    Working hard, you can earn 100K, but you need to work hard in content, and create a very nice website, time time time :) this is the key..

jakomo, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  12. AdsenseChic

AdsenseChic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Working, working, working!!! I believe it is possible to make that sort of money but doesn't happen overnight.

AdsenseChic, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  13. johnnie

johnnie Peon

Best Answers:
    To answer the title of this thread; the sky's the limit! I'm currently making ~ €35 (= $50) per day off adsense. And there's more to come!

johnnie, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  14. seminarpw

seminarpw Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes you can!
    Believe in yourself!

seminarpw, Sep 4, 2009 IP
  15. templates

templates Notable Member

Best Answers:
    would take boatloads of traffic to make that much.i would be happy with the $50 a day gig!Good luck

templates, Sep 4, 2009 IP
  16. nadgob

nadgob Guest

Best Answers:
    In my oppinion adsense is not worth it if you have more than a certain amount of traffic on your website.

nadgob, Sep 4, 2009 IP
  17. sunil_gupta20801

sunil_gupta20801 Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's very much true. It's right there, you need to go down and down to catch the gem :)

sunil_gupta20801, Sep 4, 2009 IP
  18. stoneworth

stoneworth Peon

Best Answers:
    This is very good news. I hope if we promote single site long time then can earn lot of money from different sources like adsense, cb, cj, affiliate selling, own products selling, free game etc.

stoneworth, Sep 4, 2009 IP
  19. kamlesh786

kamlesh786 Peon

Best Answers:
    if work hard and some investment then its possible

kamlesh786, Sep 4, 2009 IP
  20. GridIron

GridIron Peon

Best Answers:
    $100,000 per blog per month is possible but it must be extremely rare. I don't think anyone that comes into this forum makes that kind of money. Its all about niches and brilliant content, if you get the combination right, the sky is indeed the limit.

GridIron, Sep 4, 2009 IP