1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Clickbank Journal to make £1000+ each month

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by My220x, Jul 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My220x

My220x Member

Best Answers:
    Tried to do some forum signature link promotion for one product but all the decent forums didn't allow product based sig link promotion so no luck with it. I think I will keep it out of my promotion plan as it takes ages to find forums and then non allow promotion so it's a waste of time.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2009
    My220x, Sep 2, 2009 IP
  2. My220x

My220x Member

Best Answers:
    How do you guys find out about good launches happening?

My220x, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  3. My220x

My220x Member

Best Answers:
    Ok, I have decided to do a major re-haul on all my campaigns. After learning a bit or two about keyword research I now have some great keywords. Now, this means I am going to go over my campaigns and write all link wheels articles etc again. Also what article directory do you recommend which gets fast approval?

My220x, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  4. teapoint

teapoint Peon

Best Answers:
    One thing I thought I might point out looking at your sig link. Internet marketing forum + clickbank based sig link = no sales. 99.9% of people on this forum know about Clickbank, so if someone visits your site and decides to buy, they will most probably buy through their own link. Trust me I used to promote CB products in my sig, and I only made one commission from here out of hundreds of hops because the guy wanted to "help me out".

Anyhow, good luck with your journey to £1k per month.

teapoint, Sep 3, 2009 IP
    mbfootball47 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.