1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

{WTB} AJAX Work Needed

Discussion in 'Programming' started by mcmuney, Sep 1, 2009.

I have a rating page that rates member photos. The page reloads every time someone is rated. I'd like an AJAX expert to AJAX the portion of the page that needs to reload every time someone is rated.

Additionally, I'd like the coding done in a very clean way so that it can easily be modified in the future, by me, if I add more functionality. My skills are moderate in PHP, but you'll lose me with javascript.

I'd also like a cool transition effect when the photo changes; however, not if it will require users to download an addon/plugin.

Give me a quote and a link to something similar that you've worked on.

mcmuney, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  2. stereolab

stereolab Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do you mind if it's done in jQuery? That's pretty easy to accomplish using the jquery library. and no intalls or plugins for your users.

stereolab, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  3. killerj

killerj Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Our open source project BuzzyWall uses AJAX to rate wallpapers , have a look at the site and let me know if you are looking for something similar. Since the code already exists , the modification costs will be minimal for your website if you wish us to code,
    on the other hand , if you have the skills, you can explore our source code , here :
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/buzzywall/ and try it out yourself :)

And you can contact me for help anytime as well :)

killerj, Sep 3, 2009 IP