1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling One free review/Article for all

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by peaceful_soul, Aug 24, 2009.

One free article/Review can be availed from me at no cost. You will have all the rights to resell and use anywhere.

I am limiting this to 1 review per id. You can PM me with the details.
    ============
    If you like the reviews and articles, we can have association for longer time at $1 per 100 words.
    ==========
    Peace!!!

Last edited: Aug 24, 2009
    peaceful_soul, Aug 24, 2009 IP
  2. bogartkick

bogartkick Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have already taken a free review copy from this guy!

My honest review:
    Although he has exceeded the keyword density that I set for him, but his writing is much worth. No problems on his grammar, spelling and punctuations, and they're look like almost high quality to me. I think I'm gonna recommend this guy if you guys want to purchase unique and high quality articles. I'm gonna use him for my future projects if ever.

Rate: 9/10

Cheers!

bogartkick, Aug 24, 2009 IP
  3. peaceful_soul

peaceful_soul Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks all for good feedback and nice orders. Some of the people are still remaining to recieve their free copies. I have written more than 15 free copies for today and still writing. You can come in anytime. More people can ask for free copies. Just PM me.

peaceful_soul, Aug 24, 2009 IP
  4. nisi

nisi Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Got a review copy today so here is my review.
    He is very fast and I got my article within a few hours. I checked the article in copyscape and it is unique - very nice. There are no grammar, spelling and punctuation mistakes.

I recommend this guy!

nisi, Aug 24, 2009 IP
  5. peaceful_soul

peaceful_soul Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks Nisi. I have just few more copies to be written for now. There were few delays but all the requests are going to be fulfilled for sure. Thanks for good reviews and PMs. More People can come to me for free copies. Thanks for tolerating the delays due to the massive response to the thread.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2009
    peaceful_soul, Aug 26, 2009 IP
  6. keen4kash

keen4kash Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I just wanted to post here in the thread as i requested a review article to evaluate

I suspect peaceful soul would have been very busy providing free articles but i still got mine back quickly

Thanks as the article was of good quality and great english grammar with no spelling or errors.

Compared to alot of writers this guy is great i am happy to recommend and use again in the future - not bcos of the free article but bcos the service warrants it

keen4kash, Aug 28, 2009 IP
  7. peaceful_soul

peaceful_soul Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Anyone willing to try the free articles, is welcome. I wrote more than 30 free copies so far. This thread has been very much successful. More perspective clients are welcome.

peaceful_soul, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  8. samvincent08

samvincent08 Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, I am interested in a free article from you. I need a lot of unique articles provided your rates are reasonable. I need article writers who can write unique articles about SEO & other techniques.

samvincent08, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  9. Subesh

Subesh Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I ordered a free review article from peaceful soul. It was a great article. It was exactly the topic I wanted, and it was provided in a timely manner. I went through the article and it was grammatically perfect, and just what I was looking for. Peaceful Soul is a great article writer, and if anyone would like to order articles, he's your man. Great service. 10/10.

Subesh, Sep 2, 2009 IP
  10. samvincent08

samvincent08 Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My Review :

The best article service I ever obtained from DP so far. I have seen people talking a lot but this girl is amazing. She has given a lot of importance in providing a quality article. I recommend her to everyone and you will forget about article spinning when you see such beautifully written article by her. I am going to give her a lot more article writing. Keep up the good work and its hard to find such good service provider like you. My rating 10/10

samvincent08, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  11. peaceful_soul

peaceful_soul Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks all, More people are welcome to try the services. A free article which you can use anywhere at no cost for all. Come to me and experience the best services. More are welcome!!!

peaceful_soul, Sep 3, 2009 IP