1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Forex Affiliation and Forex

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by ForexStarter, Aug 24, 2009.

Hi,
    So far tried making money in forex using the following methods :
    1.) Automated FX systems (works well for a while, then the system fails to produce results).
    2.) Forex trading (proprietary trading) - well, I figured out if you can take the emotions away from trading you'll be making lots of money... Not quite for me.
    3.) Forex affiliation - I found out that by being an affiliate of Forex I can bring depositors in and enjoy a nice stream of revenue without doing anything else.

If you ask me, being a Forex affiliate allows you to finally profit in this arena. Try being a bit picky about who you choose. My favorite so far is an affiliation program called fxclix because of their service and flexibility as to payment plans.

ForexStarter, Aug 24, 2009 IP
  2. DrJale

DrJale Active Member

Best Answers:
    Depends on how much are you successful in marketing. I have a friend who has been a forex affiliate for a long time and most of the people he referred (almost everyone from 50+ of them) were inactive traders. My luck was a little better, but still only a few people I referred are active traders that invest money and generate my commissions. More than 90% of them are inactive. Still, affiliation is a risk free method of earning in forex.

DrJale, Aug 24, 2009 IP
  3. coolamazer

coolamazer Peon

Best Answers:
    I use forex affiliate offers which is pay per sale. I haven't tried out pay per lead offer (I got approved for one recently on shareasale). Till now its been giving me around 400$ a month

coolamazer, Aug 24, 2009 IP
  4. bookman

bookman Active Member

Best Answers:
    What is automated FX systems?

bookman, Aug 24, 2009 IP
  5. ForexStarter

ForexStarter Peon

Best Answers:
    In forex, affiliates often refer depositors which end up being inactive users. A way to make sure this doesn't happen is to find out whether the company you refer your depositors to has a good retention team. You must always choose your company carefully and make sure retain your depositors - thus making them trade and making sure you earn money - otherwise, they will end up as inactive traders.

Things to check:

1.) Does the company you promote provide multi-lingual support?
    2.) Do they provide 1 on 1 training?
    3.) Are they flexible in their bonus plans?

If you find this company, I am pretty sure you will get a nice paycheck at the end of the day. I found mines and as already said - it is fxclix which I recommend and say they have all of the above.

PHP:

ForexStarter, Aug 26, 2009 IP
  6. Lonny.P

Lonny.P Peon

Best Answers:
    Try out clickbank offers, they work pretty well

Lonny.P, Sep 2, 2009 IP