Selling Articles written by us/uk writers

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by keyboard manic, Sep 2, 2009.

Hi guys,

I’ve offered writing services here before and hadn’t any more space to take on article orders until now.

Yes you got it were back! – I have more writers, better quality content and keyboards just waiting to type away your quality website content.
    If you want articles on tattoos , weight loss, exercise, finance, forex , product reviews for Amazon affiliate links , whatever pleases you we can provide the content and there’s no need to worry about receiving article crap that’s written by none native writers and doesn’t pass copyscape.

ALL content is written by native US and UK writers.

All submissions are passed through copyscape prior to submission. Makes sense really, why settle for second best, when you can have quality at a fraction of the price?

Prices are as follows;

• 500 word reviews $7 each (a little pricier as it’s always more difficult to pass them through copyscape with the prices and specifications)

• 1 500 word keyword based article $6

• 1 500 word research article $10

• Press releases $15

• Sales pages $50

• 1 x 500 word rewrite $5 (come on guys rewrites are a way of getting an article for less !!! Rewrites MUST be provided in word document format NO URLs )

For keyword based articles I will need the list of keywords that you want to be utilised in the article context.

For research articles I need the topic and an example of what YOU deem as a quality article.

Reviews again I just need the product name and any additional keywords you want to include in the articles.

Press release just let me know about the event you are promoting, site you have launched, special offer you have etc.

Sales pages – I will need the basics on the product you want to sell, leave the rest to us.

Can you afford to miss out ? Your sites only as good as the content on it !

First time clients are required to pay the project fee in advance to PayPal , I also accept Moneybookers escrow, or can bid on a project at Guru if you really have trust issues ;) You can check ITrader for past performance.
    Hope to hear from you soon !

keyboard manic, Sep 2, 2009 IP
  2. The Saint66

The Saint66 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    pls PM me with contact details. have ongoing work starting with 20 rewrites. thx

The Saint66, Sep 2, 2009 IP
  3. keyboard manic

keyboard manic Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks PM sent :)

keyboard manic, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  4. zooz

zooz Active Member