1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank Journal 10 Months $60,000 All Free Traffic

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by petehols, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pcz

pcz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I keep following this thread. Don't stop Pete you can do it :)

pcz, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  2. petehols

petehols Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks guys

Your encouragement meas a lot to me. Can I also refer you to my newest blog post. Click the link in my sig. I need your help. I am going into cideo marketing in a big way and thought we could all test the waters together. This will be full disclosure. We all choose the product and I will test to see how good video marketing really is.

Thanks

Pete

petehols, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  3. redrossero

redrossero Peon

Best Answers:
    Great to hear you have such a success with 145 articles. It is quite amazing.

redrossero, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  4. candy_lim01

candy_lim01 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Pete,

This is really very inspiring! Thanks for motivating so many ppl!

So for my question: you have around 600 articles now.

1. How many articles are actually converting?
    2. Are you using repeated keywords for each article? Or you have 600 different keywords?
    3. How many clickbank products are you promoting till now?
    4. Are you still earning from Adsense through the Hot Trend?

Thanks!

candy_lim01, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  5. factchecker

factchecker Peon

Best Answers:
    I just spent the past 3 hours reading and studying your entire post. Pete you are a genius. I am going to sign up for your blog now. I can't wait to read your Google Trends report.

factchecker, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  6. nyxano

nyxano Peon

Best Answers:
    What an awesome thread Pete - kudos for keeping up with it and providing updates to all of us, good or bad! I just finished reading all 43 pages (had to split it over two nights just to get it all) and now I am going back to read it again!

I've dabbled in affiliate and internet marketing off and on but each time never made any real go at it. Sure, I made a few bucks but nothing where I could quit my day job. Thanks to this thread, it has got me fired up inside to start full swing again, using what I have learned in this thread.

I really hope you meet your goal and with four months left to go, I am sure you will! I have no doubt in that! Keep up the great work, stay focused and keep your followers drooling for more!

Any plans after December 09? Do you have a second goal in mind once this one is achieved?

nyxano, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  7. epdrama

epdrama Peon

Best Answers:
    great idea. could you share more with us?

epdrama, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  8. AzOnlineMarketing

AzOnlineMarketing Peon

Best Answers:
    hi pete,

are you still using articlesbase and goarticles or have you gone back to ezine?

i am going to start in a couple of days and was just wondering were to submit my articles to....

AzOnlineMarketing, Sep 2, 2009 IP
  9. Luq

Luq Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I left you a comment on your video marketing post as well, i have another question about articlesbase, you say articles are live instantly now, how many articles/how long before they give you instant publishing permissions?

thanks.

Luq, Sep 2, 2009 IP
  10. redrossero

redrossero Peon

Best Answers:
    Usually they are published instantly, I don't understand what is about instant publising permission you asked for. You sign to get an account with them and you cans tart publishing.

redrossero, Sep 2, 2009 IP
  11. Luq

Luq Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well i submitted an article and it's left for review, according to their faq it could take a few days to approve articles however pete said articlesbase allows publishing of articles instantly so i was wondering if you are given that permission after x number of submissions or days.

Luq, Sep 2, 2009 IP
  12. parkirblog

parkirblog Peon

Best Answers:
    ok. great idea..

parkirblog, Sep 2, 2009 IP
  13. petehols

petehols Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @luq I think it was either after 30 or 40 articles that had been approved. This is just off the top of my head though so I can't be exact

@azonlinemarketing I haven't used ezin since about the second nonhuman into this journal and I don't believ I would ever use them again. In this marketing world time is money and if you have to wait a week before you get your article published then you can lose a lot of money. I have never seen a difference in the rankigs between articlesbase and eza so I see no difference to try again with them.

Hope this helps

Pete

petehols, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  14. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Pete if you do a deeper research on most niches, you'll notice that ezinearticles.com overall ranks a lot better in Google than articlesbase.com. (Yahoo as well) Just a pure opinion. I have tried submitting my first articles to articlesbase.com and never got as much traffic, don't really know how you manage that...

To mention that I'm into article marketing for more than a year now. It does take loads of time to get articles published but chances are to rank a lot better for certain keywords when using ezine (just my optinion) For others it might not work as great.

LoL this thread is getting more traffic than all my affiliate websites get in one month. :)

evelinawilliams007, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  15. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Pete if you do a deeper research on most niches, you'll notice that ezinearticles.com overall ranks a lot better in Google than articlesbase.com. (Yahoo as well) Just a pure opinion. I have tried submitting my first articles to articlesbase.com and never got as much traffic, don't really know how you manage that...

To mention that I'm into article marketing for more than a year now. It does take loads of time to get articles published but chances are to rank a lot better for certain keywords when using ezine (just my optinion) For others it might not work as great.

LoL this thread has received more traffic than all my affiliate websites get in one month. :)

evelinawilliams007, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  16. Miguel82

Miguel82 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Pete,

I'm interested to know what link building methods are used to promote your articles?

Cheers

Miguel82, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  17. Luq

Luq Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How many articles should you initially submit for a new product to review its potential?i came across it in this thread..i think it was 5 or 10 not exactly sure..would 5 with targeted keywors be enough to start seeing results? Thanks.

Luq, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  18. sparckyz

sparckyz Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Pete,

So, have i got this right -

You pick a product and make a landing page for it. Write an article and put it on AB, then write a ton of articles that all have links pointing to that one specific article and you landing page in order to promote them (link building). Then that article and you squeeze page appears better in SERPs?

sparckyz, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  19. copybiz

copybiz Peon

Best Answers:
    It is amazing how someone like Pete started with an idea and has grown it to a product that will probably make him a nice profit. It is very inspirational. I think the product and this thread should be part of the book, it is the natural progression in online marketing.

copybiz, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  20. squeezeplaycards

squeezeplaycards Peon

Best Answers:
    I finally started submitting to Article Base and I was very disappointed at first. No traffic for several days but now I am getting traffic and it seems to be growing. EZA works the other way more traffic right from the gate and then slows down. It will be interesting to see how it continues to flow.

squeezeplaycards, Sep 3, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.