1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Strictly Come Dancing not the same without Arlene

Discussion in 'Movies, Music & TV' started by tankard, Sep 1, 2009.

:mad:

As we are preparing for a new season of Strictly Come Dancing, how do you feel about the changes in the judge panel? I was really shocked to hear that Arlene has been kicked out and replaced by Alesha Dixon.

Another ugly episode of BBC's ageism approach. Arlene - you were the best and we'll be missing you. As for Alesha - well, I don't know her as a person but I don't think that an amateur "dancer" can be on the judge panel. The only good thing about this is that Alesha will be sitting and we won't be embarrassed by the lack of her skirt any more.

How do you, guys, feel about this?

I won't be watching this year and I keep urging my friends to do the same. I know that many people across Britain feel the same. Hopefully a dip in audiences will teach 'em a lesson.

Dear BBC hotshots, if you replace all the sensible TV personalities with young no-skirt female dolls, don't you think that only under-age wankers will watch your channels.

tankard, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  2. Mechanical

Mechanical Banned

Best Answers:
    I don't think Strictly will be the same without Arlene. Arlene Phillips fans vow to boycott Strictly Come Dancing ... Now magazine will not publish anything which is defamatory, offensive, or illegal.

Mechanical, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  3. woodley

woodley Peon

Best Answers:
    If it's about age, then len Goodman must also be axed! Obviously, it's not. Arlene does know what she's talking about, and is certainly not ancient.

It seems to be about ratings. Personally, I have stopped watching since the second series.

woodley, Sep 1, 2009 IP