1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Make a Clickbank sale in just 24 hours??

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by SuperSkyRockets, Sep 1, 2009.

Hey everybody, I was having a brief coffee with a friend today who has been trying to make money from Clickbank. Well, I say trying, he had made one pre-selling page on a free blogspot domain! Anyway this guy likes to set himself silly goals and very often achieves them but this one I think is a bit too far. He decided last week to give himself until tomorrow to make his first sale but then had a very busy week and didn't do anything. So, he asked me;

What can I do to make a clickbank sale in 24 hours from just one pre-selling blogspot page?

I was stumped! There's no point link building or article marketing is there, there isn't enough time! I said you could maybe use a forum or two related to the niche (he wouldn't tell me the product or niche! The git!) and just sit there all day as well as blog commenting on big blogs, trying not to spam! But apart from that I said I didn't think it was possible. Anybody actually think it is?

SuperSkyRockets, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  2. jacky8

jacky8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    PPC makes it possible.

jacky8, Sep 1, 2009 IP
    SuperSkyRockets likes this.
  3. ParthS

ParthS Peon

Best Answers:
    PPC is probably your best option.

ParthS, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  4. SuperSkyRockets

SuperSkyRockets Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah I thought about PPC but I don't think he wanted to spend any cash. Wouldn't he shell out more for the PPC than he'd make from a single sale? Although that's assuming he only makes one sale which he probably wouldn't.

5. aladinhw

aladinhw Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yea , It's very possible with PPC.

aladinhw, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  6. SuperSkyRockets

SuperSkyRockets Peon

Best Answers:
    I guess PPC is his only chance then. He won't do it but I guess I'll pass on the advice anyway! Thanks everybody!

7. popcorn plya

popcorn plya Peon

Best Answers:
    I got my first sale in less then 24 hours using PPC.

popcorn plya, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  8. Kylven

Kylven Peon

Best Answers:
    If he has an already established network on Facebook or Twitter maybe. He just needs a way to get the word out fast. How about writing something viral that will result in a lot of hits on the upcoming pages of Digg. Just brainstorming.

Kylven, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  9. EMO_Ralez

EMO_Ralez Peon

Best Answers:
    PPC, and forum marketing ( in theory)

if you put links in your signature at related forums. The link is imidiatly active.However, in order to make that sale, you will need to do a lot of forums and a lot of posts that all contain quality. Yahoo answers and youtube may also do it. It is doable but highly unlikely

EMO_Ralez, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  10. hornetss

hornetss Peon

Best Answers:
    I would say getting a pm blasting software and going over to a golf forum and sending like 1000 active members a message about a golf clickbank product that helped your swing. You could probably make a few sales in 24 hours like this

hornetss, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  11. mohamedd

mohamedd Active Member

Best Answers:
    what about yahoo answers? once again as long as you dont spam and cover up your links

mohamedd, Sep 2, 2009 IP
  12. alexa_s

alexa_s Peon

Best Answers:
    Some article directories publish immediately. With appropriate keywords he might get some views and clicks quickly enough if he knows how to do "article marketing". I wouldn't rule it out, at all. It depends on the product/niche, though. If he's chosen something competitive, forget it.

Forum sig-file links might do, as well. If he finds the right forums. Again, he'll need to know what he's doing.

alexa_s, Sep 2, 2009 IP
  13. Robert25

Robert25 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want a sale in 24 hours then follow this method.

1) Create long Product review around 900 to 1000 words about a product which have gravity around 60-100.
    2) Create a optimized hubpage with title similar to "Product Name Review - Truth Exposed About Product Name"
    3) Submit the hubpage to 10 SB sites.
    4) Do this on Saturday or Sunday.
    5) Sit back and see sales rolling in.

I had achieved success with this around 80% to 90% of time.

Hope this help.

Robert25, Sep 2, 2009 IP
  14. popcorn plya

popcorn plya Peon

Best Answers:
    EDIT: nvm sorry

popcorn plya, Sep 2, 2009 IP
  15. EMO_Ralez

EMO_Ralez Peon

Best Answers:
    If you use this in association with 'Associated Content', you also make initial money. but i am not sure if they allow SB traffic and a link to your website?

EMO_Ralez, Sep 2, 2009 IP
  16. Ryan6

Ryan6 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are pitching for example a bodybuilding product then you could join a few bodybuilding forums and leave some nice anchor text in your sig link directing to your landing page. Not sure about article submission as there are delays and you need to build links for the page. Haven't tried PPC, but I'm sure that would be the best solution.

I wonder if bookmarking your landing page across a number of sites could work? Maybe even using free classifieds?:D

Ryan6, Sep 2, 2009 IP
  17. teapoint

teapoint Peon

Best Answers:
    I've heard that Hubpages don't like you to be over-promotional within your hubs, do you have this problem when creating product review hubs?

teapoint, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  18. Robert25

Robert25 Peon

Best Answers:
    You don't have to do over promotion, its OK to have normal review with unbiased approach. I usually give pros and cons of a product so it doesn't smell like selling something. Also I put only one affiliate link at bottom. This works for me every time.

Robert25, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  19. iwillguide

iwillguide Peon

Best Answers:
    its possible if you could use PPC,forums,yahoo answering,creating squidoo lenses and free classifieds but it will be good if he can build a site with product reviews ..i hope u can get sale in 24 if u can implement all those .its not good idea to expect a sale in short time.if you can work hard by and by it will be possible to get lot of sales everyday!

iwillguide, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  20. amit_at_digitalpoint

amit_at_digitalpoint Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think for that he needs to have atleast 100 hop clicks from a targeted crowd.
    In a day that can be best done via forums, social networks and PPC.
    But it is bit of luck dependent as well.

But if a friend did need to be shown a sale in 24 sale, there are many BH/creative ways.

amit_at_digitalpoint, Sep 3, 2009 IP