1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

If you want to build traffic use Indexor!

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by timeless1983, Aug 31, 2009.

I suggest you try out this program called Indexor. Basically it submits your site to hundreds of directories and free web sites. My blog site is 23 days old and I have done nothing to promote it except for use this applicaton. (wasn't my first priority at the time)

Its been getting around 200 hits per day as of today and is gradually increasing everyday I synchronize it! So far I'm pretty happy :cool:

...And unlike most products this one is freeware and was designed by a university student.

I'll post some traffic result pics later on.

timeless1983, Aug 31, 2009 IP
  2. pokey

pokey Active Member

Best Answers:
    Any GOOD SEO would know NEVER to use such a thing. Given my many years of experience, I highly recommend NO ONE to use this.

pokey, Aug 31, 2009 IP
  3. pablowilks

pablowilks Peon

Best Answers:
    timeless1983 can you provide some images of statistics. this is very interesting. thanks

pablowilks, Aug 31, 2009 IP
  4. timeless1983

timeless1983 Guest

Best Answers:
    I'm not an SEO expert however, I'd very much like to know what your reasons are behind this? All I've been seeing is positive results with this program... Right now I am marketing several web sites, my blog is the least of my priories yet this application is catching up to my origanic SEO methods I used on my other web sites.

I'll post my stats as soon as I get home.

5. tuffkid

tuffkid Peon

Best Answers:
    This is actually a great program and it is very different from the other ones you are probably thinking of!

tuffkid, Aug 31, 2009 IP
  6. pokey

pokey Active Member

Best Answers:
    I need only one reason - it's automating link building for "quick results". There are never any "quick results" with SEO and if anyone assumes such a thing, they are oblivious to what SEO really is. Sure we want to improve our rankings and make money from our traffic BUT many are losing sight of what the true meaning of SEO is, and that is to improve our SEO via various techniques in a natural manner.

To make things clearer: Faster you go up, the faster you'll go down. Stick organically, it's better for the long term.

pokey, Aug 31, 2009 IP
  7. timeless1983

timeless1983 Guest

Best Answers:
    Fair enough. Do you believe this app will hurt the web site in the long run? What if you did organic SEO + automatic link building? The way you said stay away was as if it would make things worse.

8. tyler9953

tyler9953 Peon

Best Answers:
    There are manual indexing companies/websites that I have read are good to use. They cost around $200 though from what I have read. I will agree that most persons that know seo will tell you that anything automated will hurt you more than help. This may be a great thing, I just thougth I would contribute what is commonly taught on the web about seo.

tyler9953, Aug 31, 2009 IP
  9. pokey

pokey Active Member

Best Answers:
    Most probably. Links are something that are known to be a solid thing of SEO, something that takes time to build up. If you have 1000's of links pointing to a website in a matter of days or weeks, Google will flag it and you'll most likely be banned. As I tell many, link building should be done naturally, even though there are SLIM chances "automated" link building will work, it will be for a very short time and your website/domain will probably be flagged red for some time.

Keep organic. It's the best way.

pokey, Aug 31, 2009 IP