1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Are you interested in hypnosis?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by JonRhodesUK, Aug 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    If you are then follow my Twitter account at http://twitter.com/JonRhodesUK

You will receive information and links to loads of free resources related to hypnosis and hypnotherapy. There will be no bombardment of crappy products - promise! :)

JonRhodesUK, Aug 31, 2009 IP
  2. Sir Rusty

Sir Rusty Guest

Best Answers:
    Hypnosis is real and sometimes people over exaggerate on it for no reason.
    I believe those puzzles and that it moves and messes with your mind.
    But, other junk and etc. is pure fake. Unless someone wants to prove it to me :)!

Sir Rusty, Aug 31, 2009 IP
  3. lisamariemary

lisamariemary Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Super cool! Followed you Jon! My twitter ID is lisamariemary

Watched (and participated with) the vid on your about page - AWESOME!! Thank you! :D

lisamariemary, Aug 31, 2009 IP
  4. DreamingBig

DreamingBig Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That's cool. I'll check it out. >.>

DreamingBig, Aug 31, 2009 IP
  5. Hecky

Hecky Like a Dungeon Dragon!

Best Answers:
    Following, but your background picture fails on higher resolution, might want to set it to x-repeat if you can. Not familiar with twitter stuff so I can't really comment on whether that's possible :).

Thanks, look forward to hearing from you.

Hecky, Aug 31, 2009 IP
  6. woodley

woodley Peon

Best Answers:
    Following. NOt a bad article.

Hypnosis is a naturally occurring state. It doesn't mess with the mind. When in trance, you are aware of everything, and hear everything, and choose what to accept or not.

It does remove inhibitions though, as your conscious mind and unconscious mind can now work together without barriers.

woodley, Aug 31, 2009 IP
  7. hbl

hbl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    no thanks:D but I am interested in promoting your affiliate program

hbl, Aug 31, 2009 IP
  8. wamm9512

wamm9512 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've seen some pretty cool hypnosis stuff. Like on television where they make people go stiff then people get to walk on top of their stiff bodies. Anybody catch that on Paranormal on Stage on Fox Reality Channel? It was pretty dang interesting

wamm9512, Aug 31, 2009 IP
  9. freeflowerseeds

freeflowerseeds Banned

Best Answers:
    I love to practice hypnotism, really funny. Thanks for the link. followed in twitter.

freeflowerseeds, Aug 31, 2009 IP
  10. binkystink

binkystink Peon

Best Answers:
    Nah, I think it has no power and it is a waste of time.

binkystink, Aug 31, 2009 IP
  11. krolbiz

krolbiz Peon

Best Answers:
    From what I know, hypnosis is a mental state (state theory) or set of attitudes (non-state theory) usually induced by a procedure known as a hypnotic induction.

krolbiz, Aug 31, 2009 IP
  12. wamm9512

wamm9512 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Anybody watch Cris Angel? lol He was supposed to levitate people from home using hypnosis. Anybody try it?

wamm9512, Aug 31, 2009 IP
  13. twotango

twotango Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm interested to know "how it works" not "how can I do it". Because I don't think hypnosis can be used as a marketing method in internet when you sell something.

twotango, Aug 31, 2009 IP
  14. Bossman

Bossman Peon

Best Answers:
    i have tried Hypnosis and it did not work so i dont know its all in your head i guess

Bossman, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  15. tankard

tankard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    All our illnesses are inside our heads. If you can get it outa your head, you're cured. In some cases hypnosis can help you switching off a certain experience thus eliminating the cause (the glitch). I'm definitely interested, pity I don't use twitter.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2009
    tankard, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  16. JonRhodesUK

JonRhodesUK Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I'm surprised - there is quite a bit of 'know how' on hypnosis here! There are so many exaggerated and plain made up stories about hypnosis that the majority don't really know what it's all about. It is more like a meditative day dream like state of mind that is perfectly natural and normal. In fact the first time I was every on the receiving end of hypnosis, I remember thinking 'is that it'?!

Getting into a hypnotic trance is as much a skill on the part of the subject as it is the hypnotherapist. The hypnotherapist has no 'power' over you. Their job is to help guide you into a hypnotic mind state, which you can do by yourself with the relevant knowledge and practice. If you persevere, you will find that your abilities to relax your mind and body will increase over time, allowing you to go into a deeper and deeper trance, which can be a very pleasant experience.

Lisamariemary - I can't see you on my followers list, and can't find your account when I do a search. Maybe you have a problem that needs sorting?

hbl - the affiliate programme is definitely worth a go. We give a far higher percentage commission than most hypnotherapy companies, and if you type 'HypnoBusters' into the search engines, you will see that we have a very high net presence that helps us convert so high (just over 3%). If you need some material to help promote it, there's loads at http://www.HypnosisArticlesDirectory.com

I've changed the background Hecky - is that any better?

Tankard - Take the plunge and join, that's what I did only yesterday! You can keep in touch with friends, and if it;s your thing, you can follow some celebrities and find out what they are up to on a day to day basis. It's surprising how many celebrities that have an account that they regularly update every day - you can sometimes find out things before the news!

Gonna post some links to some free full hypnosis audio sessions today, that require no signs ups, fees, or any other such obligations, so remember to follow at http://twitter.com/JonRhodesUK

JonRhodesUK, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  17. lisamariemary

lisamariemary Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I could swear I followed you yesterday - either Twitter is crazy or I'm losing my mind - and that could very well be either! ;)

I did tweet you so that you'd see me, though - http://twitter.com/LisaMarieMary/statuses/3671543390

And I am definitely following you now! (You couldn't find me in there because LMM is just my username - I'm listed under Lisa Roberson)

Looking forward to the free audios!! Yea!

And thanks for reminding me - I haven't seen tweets from Shaq lately, wanted to see what he's been up to lately! ;)

Oh, and P.S. My business partner does very nice Twitter backgrounds (she did mine) - lemme know and I'll PM you the link. :)

Last edited: Sep 1, 2009
    lisamariemary, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  18. ChrisTurn

ChrisTurn Peon

Best Answers:
    Hypnose can be dangerous, I never let someone to play with my mind...

ChrisTurn, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  19. sawz

sawz Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    follow me on Twitter, it isn't spam, just follow follow follow.....

[​IMG]

sawz, Sep 1, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.